Monday 27 July 2015

Da Capo [9]

Junichi: What do I want to eat...

Suginami showed up from out of nowhere and asked me out for lunch as I stood up from my desk.

Suginami: It's such a beautiful day for a picnic!

Junichi: .........

I looked outside. It sure is a beautiful day for a picnic... and I should eat outside?

Junichi: You crazy fool!

Suginami: Don't you brush me off like that.

Junichi: Something's wrong with your brain. I can't go outside.

Suginami: How can you pass on the picnic? If the god of picnic hears you, he might be very upset with you.

Junichi: He has such a nice job, don't you think?

I should do something about Suginami, but I'm too hungry to do anything about it.

Junichi: Like I said, I'm not going to be alone with you, unless there's a cute girl, or something.

Suginami: Fine. You'll go if there's a cute girl then?

What?

Suginami: Asakura's sister... Come on!

Nemu: What?

Nemu comes closer as she was called.

Junichi: You don't need to come. And Suginami, Nemu's out of our league in this case.

Nemu: What are you talking about?

Nemu doesn't know what's going on, and she's looking at us back and forth.

Suginami: So I see. Asakura's sister, it's very sad, but your big brother has decided that you aren't in the league of cute girls.

Nemu: .........

Nemu: Well, maybe I'm not a cute girl but just a nosy sister who's only good as an alarm clock.

What was that pause?

Junichi: Hey, no, I mean...

She's smiling and it's the scariest smile.

[Choices]
- Yes. You're cute...
- I absolutely oppose midwinter picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment