Monday 27 July 2015

Da Capo [10]

Junichi: Well, it's going too far to call her an alarm clock, but...

I pressed my eyes, and boasted as I looked away.

I'm sure Nemu wouldn't appreciate being praised by me, a family member, as I think about it.

Look at that expression.

Nemu: You better remember that...

Junichi: What? Nemu-sama?

Nemu: Well then, I should be leaving.

She left in a flash, ignoring my hand reaching out for her.

Suginami: ...You're the king of challengers, man.

Suginami nodded with respect and fear.

Junichi: Should I escape into space?

I dreamed of a faraway world.

A peaceful world without any way.

~

Seiji: The next part means...~

Yukawa-sensei is explaining the meaning of this Tanka poem.

The classroom was quiet.

This knd of subject has spice, but lacks excitement.

It's borning, and makes me sleepy. It's more fun when we have a one-hundred tanka poem card competition or something of that sort.

Junichi: ...Still one hour to go, huh?

The time passed very slowly on this warm, early spring day.

~

Koyomi: That's all for today...

The teacher said, as she came into the classroom to dismiss the class.

Mako: Bow to the teacher!

The prefect directed the students, and the homeroom meeting was finished already.

Junichi: Let's see... what shall I do today?

I stretched my arms, and asked myself in a quiet voice.

[Choice]
- Sakura Park
- Kazami Academy
- Asakura's house
- cherry blossom trees
- shopping district

No comments:

Post a Comment