Tuesday 28 July 2015

Da Capo [11]

Junichi: I'm home.

Nemu: Oh, welcome back!

Nemu looks up happily as she writes something with the TV on.

Why does she always look so happy?

Junichi: What are you writing? Is it an embarrassing poem?

When Nemu opens her notebook, it could be a diary, poem, household account book, or homework.

This time, I guessed poem because of the way she looked so happy, since it's her dream to be a poet in a future.

Nemu: You're wrong. It's a letter.

Junichi: A letter?

Junichi: You mean, as in a correspondence which never last for long. That kind of letter?

Nemu: You have to say 'for a poor correspondent like me' if you say that.

She hid her letter inside a book and stretched.

Junichi: You look tired.

Nemu: Huh?

Junichi: Well, you should take it easy, since you're studying at night and stuff.

Nemu: I know that. You don't have to worry like that.

I'm worried because she doesn't seem to understand that.

Nemu: Although I have been feeling a bit tired lately. Ouch, it hurts...

Nemu moved her neck from right to left, and grabbed her shoulder.

I'm sure if one of the guys at school saw her acting like a middle-aged man, he would faint.

Junichi: Huh.

I put my bag on the floor and sneaked behind Nemu as I unbuttoned my shirt.

Nemu: Mm, Mmm...

The target didn't notice my move while she concentrated on the TV with a remote control in her hand.

Nemu: What!?

Nemu shook in surprise.

Junichi: Don't raise your voice...

I whispered in her ears, as I loomed over her from behind.

Nemu: Hey! Niisan! Don't be silly!

Junichi: Quiet!

Nemu: No! Stop, stop. I give up!

Nemu curled her body up trying to escape, but she didn't mean it for real.

Junichi: But, it's so stiff. This must feel good, doesn't it?

Nemu: Don't say that. Ah!

Junichi: Do you like it, here?

I applied more pressure, moving my fingertips a little.

Nemu: Oh, that hurtd... Stop it...

Junichi: See? You're breathing hard.

Nemu: So are you...

Nemu put her little white sweaty hand over mine, as I put it where she likes it.

Nemu: You're breathing hard and your heart's pounding hard... Ah!

Junichi: Don't move around like that. Be still.

Nemu: Mm... Ah... Haah, haah...

Junichi: Do you like this area, where the dip is?

Nemu: Ouch... a little bit less.. Mm... like that.

Nemu sank into the sofa, not being able to take too much pleasure.

I massaged her body, bending forward to follow her body.

Nemu: Ah, right there. Oh, no! That's so good.

Junichi: Don't make it sound like that!

I slapped her head.

Nemu: Ouch!? What are you doing?

Junichi: I'm just massaging your neck! What kind of reaction's that!?

Nemu: Who cares! You have to consider the fact that my neck's very sensitive!

Junichi: It's my fault?

I looked up to the ceiling, smoothing my heated neck.

Nemu: I-I'll be going to my room.

She straightened her shirt, and said it with a straight face.

Junichi: Fine, but you're in a weird mood.

Nemu: Right... well.

Nemu tilted her head and looked at me shyly as she turned around.

Nemu: That felt good.

Junichi: What?

Nemu: It felt good, so can you do that again?

Nemu mumbled as she looked away.

Junichi: S-Sure.

Nemu: Okay.

We raised our hands up in the air and parted.

Junichi: Well...

I sat down on the warm sofa where Nemu was sitting just now.

My neck was stiff.

~

I'm more tired than usual today.

I stretched and sat down with crossed legs.

Junichi: It must be the way I was woken up this morning.

Sakura had better not show up like that every morning.

Junichi: .........

I'd lock the window if I could, but the lock's broken.

I had no choice... I wrote on a piece of paper 'Evil may not enter' and posted it on my window.

Junichi: That should do.

If she's a witch, this will work.

Junichi: Yawn...

I made a big yawn, and snuggled under the blanket.

Junichi: I should set the alarm just in case.

I stretched my arm out to the alarm clock, and set the 'ideal' wake up time.

[Choice]
- 6:30AM
- 7:00AM
- 7:50AM

No comments:

Post a Comment