Wednesday 29 July 2015

Da Capo [12]

Junichi: That should do...

Time to sleep...

...

Good night.

~

2.27 Wed

...

Junichi: Ummm... ahhh...

I reached out my arm to turn the alarm off.

I stretched lightly, and then got dressed.

It's a busy morning as usual.

~

I walked quickly on the way to school. Nemu must have been there a half an hour ago.

There weren't many students on the street anymore.

Mako: Oneechan, hurry!

Moe: Huff, puff... Mako-chan... wait for me...

Hm? These voices sound familiar...

I turned around -- and saw familiar faces a few feet away.

Junichi: Hey guys.

Mako: Hm?

I said hello to Mako, who was a little closer to me than Moe-senpai.

Mako: Oh no, Asakura. Hurry up, oneechan! We're really in danger of being late!

Junichi: (...Heeeey.)

Junichi: What's that supposed to mean?

Mako: If you're here, that means we must really be close to being late.

Mako: ---! Or are we already late?!?

Junichi: .........

That's an insult.

Junichi: Look at your watch. We're not late yet.

Mako: Really?

Mako: Oh yeah.

She checked the time on her cellular phone and mumbled to herself.

Junichi: Why are you carrying Moe-sempai's xylophone?

Mako: Because if I give thi to her, she'll start playing it right away, and we'll be even more late.

Moe: Good... morning... Asa... kura... kun...

Moe-sempai was catching her breath, and sat down on a cooler box she had been carrying.

Junichi: Poor her...

Mako: What's that supposed to mean?

Junichi: Don't sweat it on the small things.

I replied to Mako, bending over to Moe-sempai.

Junichi: Are you alright?

Moe: Y...es... I'm... okay...

Junichi: Shall I carry that for you?

I pointed at the cooler box.

Moe: No.. It's okay. It's quite light today.

Junichi: Oh yeah?

I stood up straight, and offered my hand to her.

Her soft hand was placed in mine. It was hot as she had been running.

Moe: Thank you very much.

Junichi: No problem...

Mako: It looks like we have enough time - let's walk from here.

We began walking together as Mako suggested.

I headed to school walking between Mako and Moe-sempai.

...

Sometimes good things happen when you get up late...

~

Koyomi: Quiet. It's time for the homeroom meeting.

She slapped the desk with her notebook to make everyone quiet.

She nodded to the prefect to direct the students to greet the teacher.

She opened her notebook, and looked around the class to see if anyone was missing.

It was the usual type of morning.

~

Koi: Please work on the questions on page 124. We will check the answers in ten minutes.

Koi-sensei told the class calmly, taking out a pocket watch.

There was nothing but the sound of pencils scribbling.

I opened the book and also began working on the problems.

Junichi: (Ummm... not good.)

I spun the pencil with my fingers while I thought.

I just hope that she doesn't choose me...

~

Junichi: Umm... it's finally lunch break.

I'm starving...

[Choices]
- classroom
- hallway
- courtyard
- rooftop
- cafeteria

No comments:

Post a Comment