Friday 27 March 2015

Dramatical Murder - Kiss

Kiss

The next day comes.

Because I was so tired from yesterday, I arrived at Heibon just barely in time.

Haga-san went out as soon as he opened the shop, so I'm taking care of the shop alone.

Only Bonjin-kun and I are in the shop. Since hardly any customers have come, I have lots of free time.

I spend the time thinking about yesterday's events.

Noiz and Clear.
A tresspasser and a weird guy in a gas mask.

I don't understand either of them...

But when everyone went home and the noisiness vanished from the house, I actually might have felt a little lonely.

It's bit like thinking it's nice to have something lively happen once in a while...

Aoba: Yes, this is Junk Shop Heibon.

Phone: .....

Aoba: Hello?

Phone: ......

He hangs up without saying anything.

What?
A prank?

Kio: Suicide attaaaack!

Nao: It's a suicide attaaaack!

Mio: This place is as lame as always!

The door opens and loud voices echo through the room.

Aoba: You brats again!

Kio: Ah, it's Aoba!

Nao: Aobaaa!

Mio: Looking boring as usual!

Sheeesh, they're always, always so uncute...

Kio: Oh! Target found!

Nao: Found!

The evil brats' interest moves from me to Bonjin-kun.

Bonjin: C-Cleeeeeeeeeeeaning!!!!

Bonjin-kun stops by hitting the brakes to hide behind me.

Wait, wait.

Doesn't that mean I'll be their new target?

Kio: Waiiiit!

Nao: Wait, waiiit!

Mio: Stay put!

Aoba: Ugh, kids, don't hang from me!

As I struggle with the noisy brats, I hear the door open again.

I think it's a customer, but...

Aoba: ...Noiz!?

Noiz: Yo.

Wh... Why did he come to the shop!?

Noiz approaches me while curiously looking over the shop.

The evil brats let go of me and keep their eyes trained on Noiz.

Mio: Hey, hey! Isn't it weird to have a customer?

Nao: Customer! A customer came!

Kio: Right, change of target! Let's charge towards the customer!

Aoba: H-Hey, you kids...!

Before I can stop them, the brats dash towards Noiz.

Crap, he's going to get angry...!

Kio/Nao: Uwhoa!

I thought he would get angry, but instead he avoids them easily.
The advancing Kio and Nao fall forward.

And then, Mio...

Mio: H-Hey! Let me go!

Just before she bumps into him, Noiz catches her and lifts her up like a kitten.

Mio: Let me go! What're you doing!?

Mio pounds on Noiz's chest desperately.
Without budging, Noiz silently continues to watch Mio.

It's kind of a surreal scene...

As I watch, dumbfounded, Noiz does something completely unexpected.

Wow...

He takes Mio's struggling hand, bring his lips close to it, and kisses it.

Aoba: Wha...

What the hell...!?

But Mio's still even more surprised than me.
Well, who wouldn't be...

Mio trembles madly, her face red like a boiled octopus.

Mio: Wha, wha, wha-

Noiz: Violent girls aren't cute.

Noiz says something absolutely absurd.

Mio: Le, le, le...

Mio opens and closes her mouth like a goldfish, then closes her eyes and takes a deep breath.

Mio: Let me go! You sexual harrassment piercing guy!

Aoba: Sexual harrassment piercing guy...

Noiz doesn't really react and just puts Mio on the floor.

Mio jumps back from Noiz immediately, and after retreating a safe distance shoves an index finger in his direction.

Mio: You have so many holes in your face, what're you going to do if blood comes out!?

Kio: What!? Blood!?

Nao: Blood!?

Kio and Nao, who had been acting injured after falling forward, stand up when they hear their sister's words.

Fortunately, the older brothers hadn't see Noiz's perfornance. That's a relief...

Kio: What'd you do to Mio!?

Nao: What'd you dooooo!?

Noiz: Nothing much.

Mio: Stop it, you two!

Mio hurries to stop the as they draw closer to Noiz. Her face is still bright red.

Kio: Eh, but...

Mio: Let's just run away!

Nao: But we haven't beaten him yet!

Mio: You don't have to!

While screaming, Mio dashes out of the store. The older brothers chase after her in a hurry.

...The store suddenly became silent.

I can hear Bonjin-kun's gears moving faintly, but all I do is stare at Noiz, too surprised to speak.

Aoba: You... what were you doing to that young girl over there?

Noiz gives me a puzzled look.

Noiz: What?

Aoba: Just kissing her hand and stuff... Normally that would put people off.

Noiz: I don't think it's that unusual.

Aoba: No, nonononono! It is that unusual! ...Hm?

Noiz just barges in, puts his hands down, and hangs over the counter.

He looks into my eyes...

Aoba: !

...And something soft touches my lips.

.....

.......

...W-Was that...

Aoba: ....Y-Y-You-

Noiz: ? What?

Aoba: D-Don't... just say 'What?'! What did you just do!?

Noiz: Didn't I just kiss you?

Aoba: Huh!!?!?

Noiz watches me calmly as I freak out.

This guy...
Seriously, what's wrong with him!?

Aoba: Normally, guys don't kiss other guys, you know!

Noiz: Really?

Aoba: Wait, so... you play for that team?

Noiz: Huh?

Aoba: .....

Noiz is still completely composed, and I don't think I'm wrong about it.

Even if it's between guys, if you're like that, of course kissing is a given.

...No, no, that can't be it.

But it doesn't seem like Noiz was trying to mess with me or anything...

...I need to get myself together.

He's weird. Definitely.

I'm not the weird one here... I shouldn't be.

And there are many guys out there that are into skinship, even if it's not between a man and a woman.

So he's that type... probably.

I wipe my lips with the back of my hand, and calm down by taking deep breaths.

Aoba: ...Anyway, why did you even come here?

Noiz stares at me in a fixed gaze.

Noiz: Join my team.

Aoba: Huh?

Where did this come from?

Aoba: Your team... you mean Rhyme?

Noiz: Yeah.

[Choice]
-> Talk it out
-> No way

No comments:

Post a Comment