Monday 30 March 2015

Dramatical Murder - Talk it out

Talk it out

...He never planned to listen to my opinion from the start.

Aoba: Then, wait. Until we come to a mutual understanding here, we're just going to talk it out.

Noiz: Yeah, if you join my team that is.

Aoba: Then we wouldn't have to talk about it...!

Noiz: You were really strong at Rhyme when I faced you before. Let's go at it again.

Aoba: No I wasn't. You've got the wrong person.

Noiz: .....

Noiz sinks into silence and just stares at me.

He has a sour look on his face, and winces a small bit.

What's wrong with him...?

Noiz: ...Well, that's not the issue here right now.

Noiz takes his gaze off of me and lets out a frustrated sigh.

Noiz: It's in front of your shop today.

Aoba: What is?

Noiz: Rhyme.

Aoba: Rhyme?

Noiz: Usui's going to appear around here today. Our predictions are always on target.

I frown, unable to decrypt what he's going on about.
Boisterous noise travels all the way from outside.

Noiz: We're going.

Aoba: Eh?

Noiz: Just come.

Noiz steps over the counter and grabs my arm.

Aoba: Hey, let me go! The shop...

Noiz: Shut up.

His grip on my arm is so firm that I can't shake him off, and I'm just barely able to grab my bag with Ren inside.

When I go outside the shop, I see a sweltering back alley that no one ever goes through.

A crowd of people head inside.

Both Noiz and I head that way as well.

Noiz: It's around here.

When we enter the grim alleyway, Noiz stands still.

And before I had noticed, there was a Bunny Cube in his hand.

Aoba: Is that your Allmate?

Noiz: Yeah.

It's weird for him to have such a cute one...

Noiz: It'll start soon.

A dim light starts to  shine shortly enough.

A ring of light appears in the empty space, and Usui shows from its ankles up.
The surrounding participants raise their voices in excitement, and even more people come when they hear them.

Noiz: Just like I said.

Aoba: ...Yeah.

Noiz: Go up take a look.

Aoba:  I said I never liked this in  the first place.

Noiz: Even just this much?

Noiz slightly raises his eyebrows. And then, behind me, my bag is being pulled down on and has something on it.

What was pulling on the strap was... the Bunny Cube.

When did it get there...!?

Aoba: You...!

Noiz: What will you do now?

The audience crowds together, and I hold tightly onto my bag; there's no way to escape anymore.

Aoba: .....

Bunny Cube: P!

At that moment, something glides to my bag and hits the cube that's pulling down on it.

The surrounding crowd is in a commotion, it's complete chaos.

Koujaku: Yo.

The one who picks my bag up is Koujaku.

So the thing that hit Noiz's cube must've been Beni.

The Beni-Shigure members are here too.

Aoba: Koujaku...

Koujaku: Aoba, how are you today? Still on delivery duty?

While saying that, Koujaku shoots a leering look Noiz's way.

Koujaku: Why are you here?

Noiz: I have no reason to tell you.

Koujaku: Rhyme, huh?

Noiz: I have the same question. Why are you here, anyway? Brain dead Rib players like you would die in an instant in Rhyme.

Man 5: Whaddya' say!?

Koujaku: Stop that.

Koujaku holds back his overexcited teammate.

Koujaku: Don't act like a little brat here. You're going too far.

Noiz:But he is a brat.

Koujaku: Don't get carried away.

Noiz: Whatever.

Koujaku: Just talking to you makes me hate Rhyme even more.

Noiz: Go ahead. No one cares about Rib anymore.

...This somehow took a turn for the worst.

Their serious attitude spills into the crowd, and both Koujaku and Noiz's members begin to crowd together.


Rib vs Rhyme. They stand across and scowl at each other, their patience almost drained dry.

Aoba: Hey, you two need to...

Noiz: You know, your whole muscle and pride thing has been outdated for a while now.

Koujaku: Fighting in your head isn't anything special. It's just your way of escaping the real world.

Noiz: It's hard to get through the head of someone with no brain. No reason to keep on talking.

Aoba: Hey...

Koujaku: I don't want to hear that from sone bean sprout with a big head.

Noiz: I'm not a bean sprout.

Koujaku: Is that so? You look enough like one to me.

He's using that tone... Like when he came into my room and we began to argue.

Noiz keeps his mouth shut, and Koujaku silently stares.

Koujaku: Aren't you 'Ruff Rabbit'? Mujina's Rhymer team? Looks like you made it all the way over here. You predict when and where Rhyme starts; are you happy with the small pennies you make out of that?

Noiz: It's business. There's a lot of people around here that want that sort of information. So we arranfe a few things. We use our heads for different reasons than you.

Noiz and Koujaku glare at each other with a silent intensity.

Koujaku: Looks like I'll just have to kick your ass in one shot.

Noiz: You're full of shit, but I'll let you eat those words. I'll beat you to a pulp.

The surrounding Ribsteez and Rhymers let out booming war cries.

Before I knew it, I was able to see the Rhymers collected around Usui watch two people fighting.

But more people began to turn our way.

More and more.
What's going to happen next...?

Koujaku: I'll make sure that you can't open your mouth to make cheeky comments ever again.

Noiz: Yeah, right.

Koujaku keeps firing provocations at Noiz, who is just taking them with a small smirk; he tilts his head and snorts.

[Choice]
-> Call out to Koujaku
-> Call out to Noiz

No comments:

Post a Comment