Saturday 14 March 2015

Diabolik Lovers - Before Completion

Before Completion

Subaru: Stupid, I'm leaving. You guys can do what you want.

Ayato: Oi! It's your loss.

Subaru: Hmph.

Reiji: I will also refuse this girl with no manners.

Shu: Boring. Do whatever you want. Just hurry up and end this farce.

Laito: What's with that~ Geez, everyone should learn how to enjoy themselves.

Ayato: Whatever, isn't this fine? It'll make it easier to play with her, right? Hey.

Kanato: Hn, it's best if annoyances disappear. -If you don't select me. Hey... Teddy? Let's rip her apart together?

Ayato: I'm interested... Naturally, you're going to choose me, right? Isn't it obvious?

Laito: Bitch-chan? If you don't choose me... you'll definitely regret it later, you know?

[Choices]
-> Ayato
-> Kanato
-> Laito

No comments:

Post a Comment