Tuesday 17 March 2015

Diabolik Lovers - Laito

Laito

Laito: As expected of Bitch-chan! You've got good eyesight, huh? Just as you wish, I will... drain you dry of blood.

Did I choose him because I was in such a worry, I wonder... somehow he seems dangerous...

Laito: Nfu. This will be so much fun.

Yui: Ah...!

Shu: You'd better show some restrain. Killing her is NG, okay?

Laito: I won't kill her all of a sudden, you know? I'll do it slowly. I want to run her down.

Shu: Whether it's "all of a sudden" or "slowly", they're both NG. You can do what you want and suck her blood as you want, but you can't kill her.

Laito: ...why?

Shu: No idea. That person just said so. "Treat the guest courteously."

Yui: If that was the case, you should have said so earlier...!

Shu: It was a pain.

Yui: A-A pain, you say...!

Ayato: What the hell is that bastard thinking? Why do we have to treat some boring human girl well?

Laito: Hmm. So~mehow, this doesn't seem fun at all. It's like that person's plotting something...

Kanato: You mean there's something about this girl?

Laito: Who knows~? I don't understand how that person thinks at all.

Yui: I-I really don't understand what you all are talking about.

Ayato: Shut the hell up, Breastless. This is a family matter.

Nngh... in other words, could the one they refer to as "that person" be the person from the Church that my father talked about?

And, for some reason, that person is somehow connected to the vampires that live here...

But then wait, where is that "relative" that he told me about...

Shu: Anyway, that's how it is. So keep her from dying.

Laito: Yes yeeees, I understand. Well then, Bitch-chan. Take care of me from now on, okay~? Nfufu.

Yui: ...!!

At any rate, I have to contact Father somehow and escape from here.

But still... How on earth did I get myself into this outrageous situation...!?

No comments:

Post a Comment