Friday 13 March 2015

Diabolik Lovers - After Yui's explanation

After Yui's explanation

Yui: -And that's how it is...

Ayato: Pff. Hahahahaha...! You're a girl of the Church?

Yui: That's right... What about it?

Subaru: No wonder this is shit.

Reiji: A daughter of the Church in this residence. Such fate... You do not seem to happen to know this relative.

Yui: ...Ah... As I thought, I must have made a mistake.

Laito: It's a pity, but it looks that way. After all, no matter how you think about it, someone with connections to the Church wouldn't refer this place.

Kanato: Laito. Is that an insult to yourself? That.

Laito: Nfu. I wonder~?

Yui: ...In that case, I feel I must apologize. I am sorry for entering into this mansion in the night.

I have to hurry up and get out of here! It feels like something terrible will happen if I remain here any longer.

Ayato: -Wait a second.

Yui: Eep...!!

Uu... Did this person teleport!? He's suddenly in front of me...

Ayato: At any rate, it's not like you can leave in this kind of situation, right? Stay here.

Laito: Aa~, I agree to that~. In this house~, it's unbeatably painful to be full of just men. If Bitch-chan is here... and lived with us for a bit, it might just become warm.

Yui: Ah... I-I respectfully refuse!!

~she runs off again~

Ayato: Oi! Stop!!

There's no way I'd stop...!

~Yui runs back into the foyer~

Just what is happening here? Am I dreaming!?

I thought the haunted mansion was just an urban legend... It's as if it really is...

I can't help but think of these monsters as demons!!

Yui: Amen... God please save me!

Shu: -Oi. That commotion is noisy.

Yui: ...!?

O-Once again... someone appeared abruptly in front of my eyes...!

Yui: A-Are you also... friends with those people?

Shu: Friends... You saying that is greatly upsetting.

Yui: Th-Then...

Shu: If I have to say anything, I'd say they are an undesirable but unbreakable relationship.

Yui: An undesirable but unbreakable relationship?

Shu: -Are you the girl that person spoke of?

Yui: That person...?

Ayato: Oi, Shu! You know about this girl?

Shu: ...Sort of.

Kanato: Ugh... Don't just say "sort of". I want you to explain the meaning of this in detail.

Shu: ...That person... Which reminds me that they contacted me the other day. "You all have a roommate. Get along with them as much as possible", is what they said.

Ayato: Whaaaa? In other words, the house that this Breastless was talking about is...

Laito: Aha...! This is a godsend, isn't it?

Reiji: It appears that you weren't mistaken about this place.

Yui: N-No way!?

Ayato: Idiot. There's no point in telling you a lie.

Yui: B-But it's strange, isn't it? My father is a member of the Church and for a Church member to refer this place...

Shu: Isn't it fine? For a member of the Church to refer this place.

Kanato: Is there something strange?

Yui: Uu... O-Obviously it's strange. Because you guys...

Ayato: "You guys" what?

Yui: Ah... That is...

Shu: Because we're vampires?

Yui: Eh? V-Vampires?

Ayato: Aah. You spoiled it quickly.

Yui: S-Spoiled it... Wait, I don't really understand what you're saying...

Kanato: That's all there is to it. We're a family of vampires. Nothing more and nothing less.

Yui: Ah...?! You're lying... right? Vampires? That can't possibly...

Reiji: ...You have been accusing us of lies for a while. How unpleasant. Ayato has already said it but we have no reason to lie.

Yui: B-But...!

Laito: Now, now. Bitch-chan doesn't want to accept it, right? Our kind of existence, yes?

Subaru: I don't care if she accepts us or doesn't accept us. So noisy.

Vampires... They're definitely just having fun teasing me...

It can't possibly be good if that kind of existence was real...

At any rate, I need to contact Father and ask him the truth... cellphone, cellphone...

Ayato: Oi, are you looking for this?

Yui: That's...!! My cellphone! Give it to me!!

Ayato: Hehe... What should I do?

Yui: Hey! Cut it out! You have no right to decide what to do.

Ayato: What's with that tone. I picked it up out of kindness. Is that the way you show your manners to the finder?!

Yui: Uu...!

Subaru: Oi, Ayato. Give that to me.

Ayato: Hah?

Subaru: Che... I said HAND IT OVER!

Yui: ...W-Wait, what are you intending to do...?!

Subaru: Just... this!

~snapping sound~

Yui: Ah...!!!!

Subaru: You were so annoying before.

The cellphone that I just changed mo-models to... b-broke...?!

Yui: You're terrible...!!

Laito: Now now, Bitch-chan. You should be trying to get along with us residents of the night. You don't need  a borish thing like a cellphone anyway, right?

Yui: Wh-Who... Who do you think you guys are...!

Kanato: Then are you leaving this place?

Yui: Of course I am...! I don't need to rely on you, I'm leaving!

Kanato: Aa, I see. Then it's just right.

Yui: "Just right"!?

Kanato: I was already starting to become hungry a while ago...

Yui: ...So...!?

Kanato: You really are an idiot, aren't you? When a vampire says they're hungry, there is only one thing they will do.

*grabbing sound*

Yui: Kyaa...!!

I was pushed down...!?

Ayato: Wait a second, Kanato. This sort of thing has seniority levels!

Kanato: Haha. What kind of idiotic things are you saying. There's... no such thing as that. It's too late now to regret, you know? Your blood shoulf be reasonably sweet and delicious... Fufu.

His f-fangs... are touching... my neck...?

Kanato: I won't leave behind anything and I'll drink it all... Okay?

Wh-What do I do...?! Ah, I know...!

Yui: W-Wait a minute!!!

Kanato: -What?

Yui: Eat... THIS!!

Kanato: Eh?

Laito: Pff... hahaha... Bitch-chan... you're so interesting! You have a rosary?

Reiji: It seems like you are the type to use surprisingly classical methods. How idiotic.

Yui: Wh-What? But vampires should hate the Cross, flowing water, and garlic...

Ayato: What kind of fairy-tales are those? Worthless.

Yui: I don't want to hear that from someone who looks like a fairy-tale character!!

Kanato: Annoying... The feeling of any feast and the dining table being nonsensical... What is the meaning of this?

Yui: F-Feast... Don't say such outrageous things! I'm a human, you know?

Shuu: Haa... Troublesome. That's why humans are our meals. Haven't you been tasted?

Ayato: You're a real idiot.

Yui: I won't accept the existence of vampires!

Laito: Hmm. That's a bit sad. Bitch-chan, in the end, the only way to get you to accept us... is to do this, right?

All of a sudden again...!?

Laito: Thank you for the meal~ Nfu!

Yui: O-Okay...!! I understand so wait a minute!!

Laito: Nope.

Yui: What do you mean nope... M-My blood isn't that cheap!! I-If I'm going to get my blood sucked by someone, then... I want to choose myself!

Ayato: ...Heh?

Uu... in order to stop these people, I blurted it out...

Reiji: How displeasing. You don't know what type of blood you possess... But it's as if you were pretending to be a high class prostitute.

-> Before Completion
-> After Completion

No comments:

Post a Comment