Saturday 7 March 2015

Da Capo II - The Vote

The Vote

Finally, our activity for the Christmas party came to a vote.

However, there was an odd number of students in this class.

Even if it was split down the middle, that one vote would decide.

Personally, a puppet show would be a lot of work, and a haunted house would give me a chance to look around at other things...

Either way, this would be the last event on this campus, so I'm sure it would be exciting.

Maya: Sakurai...

Yoshiyuki: Eh, eh?

Maya: Could you please hurry up? You're the last one.

Yoshiyuki: Huh?

There were already vote counts on the blackboard.

As expected, a puppet show and a haunted house have even numbered votes.

...You've got to be kidding me. My vote would decide.

Suginami: Heh, you know what to do, comrade.

Yoshiyuki: Urk.

Anzu: .........

Yoshiyuki: Ah, well...


I...

Choices:
-> Prefer a puppet show
-> Prefer a haunted house

No comments:

Post a Comment