Saturday 7 March 2015

Da Capo II - Prefer a puppet show

Prefer a puppet show

Yoshiyuki: I... want a puppet show, I guess.

There was no significant meaning behind my decision.

I just thought fantasy was more suitable for Christmas.

Sighs and joyous roars filled the classroom.

However, they started to talk about a puppet show immediately.

Akane: We did it!

Anzu: We sure did.

Koko: Whaaat? A fortune teller on TV this morning said I'd be unlucky today. So this is what she was talking about. Huh... I didn't believe her.

Akane: What are you talking about, Koko-chan?

Anzu: You were picked to be the lead actor, so it's your lucky day...

Koko: H-Hey, don't say that...

Setsugekka talked excitedly.

It'll be a lot of work, but it'll make good memories.

Suginami: Oh well, I guess we'll save the haunted house for next time.

Maya: Very well, our class shall present a puppet show for the Christmas party.

Maya: We don't have much time to prepare, but let's all do our best.

Thus, we decided to perform a puppet show for our last even at the addiliated academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment