Tuesday 17 March 2015

Joined in Love with You - Taking Care of Reo

Taking Care of Reo

I can still clearly remember that day.

With her small body, Reo kept on sticking out her chest proudly, as if she was from a royal family.

Simply put, her attitude was pretty cocky.

Reo: Hey, Mai! Mai!

Mai: Huh?

Reo: Let go of my hand!

Mai: Huh? A-Ah... my bad, sorry.

Without realizing it, I was gripping onto Reo's hand really tightly.

Reo: Foooooh...

After I released my grip, Reo started blowing breaths on her hand.

Seems like she had been quite in pain.

Reo: Fine, I understand, we'll just have to snatch over some butter from someone, right?

Mai: No snatching. You have to ask other people to share some with you.

Reo: Huh? Aren't we suppose to acquire what we want by force?

Are you living in the stone age...?

Mai: ...Oh, right. I assume you brought your lunch box, right?

Reo: Lunch box? Nope, I didn't bring one.

Mai: You didn't!?

Reo: We have cooking lessons today so I don't need it, right?

Mai: Reo, do you know what we're making today?

Reo: Cake, right? I would at least know that.

Mai: Are you intending to just eat cake for lunch?

Reo: That's right.

Reo assumed a challenging stance, with the words, "You got a problem?" written on her face.

Mai: You idiot! Eat something proper!

Reo: Aah, you just said I'm an idiot again!

Mai: Haven't I told you to stop eating sweets in your meals?

Reo: So what, I like it.

Mai: That's not the problem!

Honestly, why is she always doing such childish things?

Mai: *sigh* Never mind. I'll share my lunch with you.

Reo: I-I don't want your lunch.

Mai: What are you being so stubborn about? Are you intending to go through class on an empty stomach?

Reo: I have sweets with me at all times though.

Mai: No. It's not healthy if you eat just that and nothing else. And hey, don't tell me you forgot what the doctor said to you on that last health check we had?

Reo: Uu~

Mai: If you faint due to anemia in PE, I would be really troubled.

Reo: ...Well, if you say it like that, then I guess I'll eat a little.

Mai: There you go. You should've just been obedient like that from the beginning.

Reo: Don't let it get to your head just yet. I'm not eating just because I lost to your persuasion. I just feel like eating some vegetables once in a while, that's all. You got that?

Mai: Sure, sure.

Reo: ...Hmph.

She turned her head away with her cheeks slightly reddened.

Taking the chance as I relaxed my vigilance, Reo swiftly withdrew her hand from mine.

Mai: Ah.

Reo: Don't touch me like you know me.

Mai: No running away, okay?

Reo: I'm not gonna run away.


Just like that, we started approaching our classmates asking for some butter.


No comments:

Post a Comment