Monday 30 March 2015

Joined in Love with You - Confession

Confession

In the end, she arrived at the rear garden where students rarely pass by.

I ran with all my might and caught a hold of Reo's arm.

Reo: Let me go~~

As Reo tried to hook my leg again, I evaded it and pulled her arm behind her back.

She's immobilized, but that didn't stop her from struggling.

Reo: You run too fast! Or rather, why are you chasing me in the first place?

Mai: That's because you're running away. I just wanted to thank you for yesterday, so why are you running away?

Reo: I-I don't need any thanks. It wasn't my intention to help you anyway, so don't misunderstand!

Mai: Even if you say that... At least you were worried about me, right? Then it's natural for me to thank you.

Reo: W-Well, I guess...

Mai: If you really don't care about me, then why did you come and visit me, then?

Reo: That's because I...

Mai: Yes?

Reo: I... N-No, I just can't say it.

Mai: What is it? You're making me really concerned.

Reo: I'm not saying it. It's meaningless even if I said it.

Mai: Why would you think it's meaningless?

Reo: If I said it, it would just make things awkward between us.

Mai: Don't tell me...

Reo: .........

Mai: Reo, do you hate me?

Reo: Huh?

Mai: Did you hate that I kept on forcefully taking care of you? So you came yesterday to tell me that...?

Reo: O-Of course not, Mai you idiot!

Mai: What? Why are you calling me an idiot?

Reo: That's not it! I love you!

Mai: Huh...? You... love me?

Reo: You blockhead! I'm saying that I love you! I love you, Mai! I love you a lot!

Mai: oh... oh...... oh......... Huh?

What did she just say?

Love?

Oh, she meant "love".

Wait, what? Love?

Mai: Whaaaaaaaaaaat!?

Reo started yelling uncontrollably with her eyes shut tight. It was as if she had gone mad.

Mai: Wha, wha... w-wha...

What is she talking about!?

Love? What kind of love?

Is it "that" kind of love?

A romantic love between two individuals?

Mai: W-Whaa... huh?

Reo: Don't you get it, you idiot?

Mai: B-But, erm, ermm...

My head is in complete turmoil.

Is this really a confession?

Well, this isn't the first time I've gotten a confession by a girl at St. Michael's; I've even received love letters before.

But well, how should I say this, this just came all too suddenly.

I never expected this at all.

I never realized Reo's feelings at all.

It's not that I'm saying that those are the reasons, but I feel ten times more confused than when the other girls confessed to me.

Mai: Y-You're serious... right?

Reo: Ha...

Regret filled me the instant I asked that stupid question.

Just by looking at Reo's face right now, it's obvious she's being serious about this.

But this was just all too sudden. I really couldn't believe it.

My head has gone totally blank.

Reo: ...Uu, ughuu...

Mai: R-Reo...

Reo: I'm sure that to you, I'm just another brat anyway. You just came and take care of me because I'm always getting in trouble. I know that.

Mai: N-No, that's not it... err...

Ahhh, what should I say?

The impact of the shock had crippled my thinking process.

Reo: See? There isn't any point to confessing. It would just make things awkward... Uu... uuugh... It's you who made me say it, you got that? Mai you idiot! Uwaaaaaah~

Reo ran back into the school building in tears.

It seems like she's trying to seek an answer for the confession from me.

But I was shocked stiff at that confession, and I couldn't move a single step.

Don't be so unreasonable.

I'm the one in the most disordered state right now.

Mai: Reo, you...


Facing the direction Reo ran off to, all I could give her was a blank stare and this indescribable feeling in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment