Wednesday 18 March 2015

Joined in Love with You - Cold

Cold

The next day.

Mai: Ah... ah... Ah... AHCHOOO!

What an ear-shattering discharge of bacteria that shook the whole room. Nobody would have believed that that amound of force originated from the lips of a maiden like me.

Mai: Ugh~... this is bad... *sniffle*

Sneezing, mucus, chill.

The three basic symptoms of a cold had appeared.

Mai: Seems like I really gotten a cold...

My parents already went to work.

After sending my little siblings to school, I sudenly started feeling dizzy just when it was my turn to leave the house.

And when I realized it, the symptoms of a cold had struck me like a rough wave.

Mai: Ah... I can't take it anymore... my head is spinning.

My body naturally started falling to the side.

The softness of the bed felt like a black hole, sucking my consciousness into oblivion.

Mai: Ngh...

Huh...? I...

Oh, that's right...

I fell on the bed and fell asleep just like that...

I wonder what time is it now?

Still, my throat feels kinda dry...

I better get up for a bit.

Mai: Nn... nnngh...

After a bout of drowsiness, I finally opened my heavy eyelids.

Mai: What time is it...?

I glanced at the clock beside my pillow, and it was just past noon.

Mai: I better get... something to drink...

I slowly got myself out of my bed.

What's wrong? My body isn't listening to me...

Mai: First, I need to get... some water and... medicine...


Then I'll sleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment