Monday 30 March 2015

Joined in Love with You - Chasing Reo

Chasing Reo

And then all of a sudden, Reo left her seat.

Mai: Where are you going?

Reo: Wherever I want.

Is it that hard for her to give in?

Mai: I'm coming along with you.

Reo: N-No need. I cna go by myself.

Mai: But I'm worried. You said you got lost yesterday, after all.

Reo: Ugh...

Reo: Leave me alone. I'm just going to wash my hands.

Mai: You need to take a leak?

Reo: I'm just going to wash my hands at the sink!

Mai: I don't think it's anything to be embarrassed about though.

Reo: I told you it's not what you think! I just petted a stray cat on my way to school. So I'm just going to go wash my hands, that's all.

Mai: Oh... It's really nothing to be embarrassed about.

Reo: Didn't I tell you that it's not what you think!?

Mai: Sure sure. Oh, I guess I need to go too.

Reo: ...!? W-Why are you coming along? I thought I told you that you don't have to come along with me!

Mai: I heard you, but I need to go too.

Reo: You better not follow me, you got that?

Mai: Why? My fever is gone, so I don't think I'll pass it on to you if I got close.

Reo: ...That's not what I meant.

Mai: ??

Reo: Anyway, I'm not going to forgive you if you follow me.

Not going to forgive me, she says. I wonder how she's going to do that?

Hmm...

Reo: Hmph.

As I was pondering about that, Reo had already rushed out of the classroom.

Hmm, how should I say this, getting rejected so firmly actually makes me want to catch up with her more.

Mai: Reo.

Reo: Eep!!

After spotting Reo, I called out to her, but she started running immediately after noticing me.

Why is she running away from me in the first place anyway?

Now she's making me all the more eager to chase after her.

Thus, I too started running.

Reo: Why are you chasing after me?!

Mai: That's because you started running away first.

There aren't any bathrooms in the direction Reo is running to.

So she was lying when she said she wanted to go to the bathroom, huh?

Mai: Stoooooopppp~~

Reo: Don't chase after me~!

Still not used to the layout of the school, Reo had to look around her before she could keep on running.

Due to that, her footsteps constantly came into a halt, so our distance gradually shortened.

Reo: *haa* *haa* Why is she so stubborn today...

Now that I think about it, chasing after her isn't really out of the ordinary anymore.

I felt as if I'm some kind of hunter, chasing after her whenever she starts running away.

Mai: I don't suppose you really believe that you can escape from me, a sports genius.

Reo: Ah-

She inhaled a single breath, and increased her speed.

Just when she was a hair's breadth away from my reach, Reo dashed down the staircase.

I grabbed a secure hold of the staircase's handle, then hopped onto it.

Mai: You still think I'm gonna let you escape?!

Riding on the handle, I slid straight down the staircase, jumped and performed a half flip before landing on my foot.

Just like that, I was standing directly facing Reo as she hurried down the stairs. Knowing that she can't break so quickly, I waited for my prey to come to me.

Reo: Wawawawawah--

Mai: I got you.

Reo: Kuh, you think I'm going to let you catch me so easily?!

At the same time my hands reached out to grab a hold of her, Reo hooked my leg with her's.

Mai: Kyaah!


That wasn't expected. Taking the chance while I lost my balance, Reo dashed out of the school building.

No comments:

Post a Comment