Tuesday 31 March 2015

Joined in Love with You - Am I in Love?

Am I in Love?

Yeah, right, there's no way that can be true.

Still, if I'm truly in love, then that would explain some things.

Like how I kept on insisting on chasing after her.

Like how I can't help ut get concerned about her.

Like that impact I had the first time I saw her.

I was even thinking about Reo all day yesterday, too.

Hmm...

Mai: Hmmmm...

No, I better accept reality.

No matter how much I think of it, I'm definitely in love with Reo.

Being so wishy-washy is not like me at all.

Still, why hadn't I realized it until now?

Hmm...

Mai: Aaah~ I had enough~~~!!

I can't believe how dense I am.

Teacher: Sawaguchi-san, do you have a problem?

Mai: Huh? Ah... no, sorry.

I heard the sound of giggling all throughout the classroom.

Alright, once this class ends, I'll go confess to her immediately.

Then we'll date each other.

Then problem solved!


...That's what I thought, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment