Tuesday 31 March 2015

Hadaka Shitsuji - Dinner Rush

Dinner Rush

The dinner rush had started. The shop was almost completely full.

There were a lot of customers who just ate and went straight home, so the turnover was unusually high.

Seat the, take their order, serve the food, bring them the check.

The routine repeated over and over. Always smiling, you practically have to be a robot.

Apart from my HP and MP taking a considerable hit, it was a normal scene. But...

Sayaka: Ahhh!

I was in the kitchen, preparing a parfait when I heard a woman scream. It sounded serious, so I rushed back from the kitchen.

Sayaka: Please stop! This isn't that kind of shop!

Drunkard: Oh come on, I won't bite. I am the customer! "The customer is God", right!

An old man who was clearly drunk was spewing lines from some old TV show while trying to grab Sayaka's breasts.

Even though the sound of his vile blather echoed through the floor, everyone just pretended not to notice. That's just how it is.

Just as I was about to call the manager, he'd grabbed Sayaka by the waist and dragged her into his seat.

Sayaka: Kyaaaa!!! St... Stop please!

Sayaka struggled to free herself, but failed. The old man violently seized her breasts and fondled them.

I can't believe that this is happening before my eyes.

I start to move into action.

Tomoaki: Sir, please refrain from such behavior!

I took hold of the old man's arm and pried Sayaka from his grip. I may not have exceptional arm strength, but the old man wasn't particularly spry.

Plus, he was drunk.

Drunkard: Owwww! Hey! Who do you think you are, getting rough with a customer!?

Oh, I'm being rough? In that case, what do you consider what you just did to Sayaka? I turned to look at Sayaka.

She was trying her best to stop trembling from what just happened.

Drunkard: Motherfucker!

The old man stood up with vigor, like he could let a punch fly at any moment, so I grabbed both of his hands.

You were really going to hit me, weren't you? Like I'll let that happen!

Drunkard: Ow ow ow! Let me go! The customer is God! What kind of waiter are you!

Tomoaki: I don't think God would be saying such things. Furthermore, customers come here to enjoy their meals in peace in this store. You're no customer.

I was steaming with anger on the inside, but since I managed to pin him down myself and the dispute had been resolved with the old man looking like an idiot.

I kept my calm, professional demeanor.

I saw Sayaka running to the break room out of the corner of my eye.

She must be getting the manager and calling the police.

Tomoaki: Ouch!

I felt a sharp pain in my shin.

The old man had given me a hard kick. He couldn't move his hands, so he had to use his feet.

He's drunk and unsteady on his feet, but that fucker's wearing leather shoes so it hurts like hell.

He put his knee between my thighs.

And stomped on my toes with all his might.

And kicked my shins over and over again.

Ow ow ow ow! Where the fuck does he get off!

Drunkard: Problem?! You scared?! You talk big, but you still won't lay a hand on a customer! You're such a fucking coward, living your whole life with your head down suits you!

Sayaka: Maede!!

Sayaka's voice rang out in my head.

Despite the fact that my heart was pounding, my ming was strangely calm. I felt a coolness over my body all of a sudden.

Only my outstretched, fist felt warm and tingly.

And then the drunk old man just happened to fall over with a soft "ugh".

Manager: Maeda, what have you done now!

Sayaka: You've got it all wrong! That man tried to harass me...

I could hear Sayaka arguing with the manager about something in the distance as I gradually opened my fist.


It hurt. It finally dawned upon me that I'd hit someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment