Monday 23 March 2015

Dramatical Murder - You brat!

You brat!

...Wait, isn't this just like a kid throwing a temper tantrum!?

Aoba: ...Cut it out and actually listen for a second! I'm not pretending to not know or anything!

I stare firmly at his eyes, tryly trying to convince him.

Aoba: I really don't remember if I beat you, and I don't understand Rhyme really well. So...

But I'm roughly pushed down in the middle of my sentence.

Aoba: Ouch...

While I endure the pain that hit straight to my back, the man sits on my stomach.

Aoba: Hey! What do you think you're doing!?

Noiz: Shut up.

With an indifferent expression, the man holds my arm and suddenly twists it.

Aoba: Owow ow ow ow!

Noiz: You can still do Rhyme with only one hand.

Aoba: Geh!

This guy...!

Noiz: If you don't want a broken arm, fight me.

My arm creaks, bent backwards and twisted at the joint.

I absolutely... do not want to do Rhyme.
I don't want to make any trouble for Ren, either.

What should I do...?


[Choice]
-> I hear something on the stairs
-> I hear something on the roof

No comments:

Post a Comment