Wednesday 25 March 2015

Dramatical Murder - Room's Destruction

Room's Destruction

Koujaku: Aoba!

Aoba: Eh!?

Suddenly the door opens and Koujaku flies in.

Koujaku: Are you okay!?

Aoba: Koujaku...!' Why are you-

Koujaku: I sent you a message saying I'd come to talk about Mizuki, didn't I? Then I saw some weirdo in a gas mask going in through the veranda. So I came in a hurry... Seems that someone else besides gas mask guy is here too.

Koujaku fixes his eyes on the gas mask man and the man in green.

Noiz: The way I'm seeing it, you're the ones who're in the way.

Koujaku: So you're not that guy's friend?

Noiz: Don't lump me with him.

Clear: We certainly have not yet put each other in a category called friends.

Koujaku: Anyway, you guys better leave right now. Or else I'll throw you out.

Noiz: How?

Koujaku: I guess I wouldn't have any other choice but to use brute force.

Noiz: I'd like to see you try.

The man raises the edges of his mouth to provoke Koujaku.

Noiz: You're shouldering some big stuff, are you actually so weak to need to do something like that?

Koujaku: .....

Normally he would never be provoked by something like this, but is he actually...

Koujaku puts both hands together and cracks his knuckles in front of me.

Aah... It's useless to try and stop him.

Koujaku: I'll shut that bratty mouth of yours up right now!

Aoba: Hey, wait a minute!

As soon as I say that, Koujaku takes a long stride towards the man.

The distance between the two becomes smaller and he tries to catch him.

Noiz: ...Huh!

The man dodges quickly, drops down low, and tries to hit Koujaku.

Just before the man's fist can graze his cheek, Koujaku avoids it.

...Hey, I shouldn0t be just sitting around and watching!

Aoba: Stop it! This is my room!

Clear: Both of them are strong, aren't they?

Aoba: Now's not the time to say something so carefree!

Aside from with this man, Koujaku usually had lots of patience, he must have a short-temper switch for some situations...!

And if the switch is turned on, he won't listen to anyone else.

As the two of them brawl on the floor, the magazines and trash can also on the floor are kicked and stepped on and crushed.

Aaaaaah...

The other stuff is fine, but please don't go near the computer...

Aoba: Can you both just freakin' stop...!?

The sound of the tow of them rampaging almost covers my shout, and I can hear pounding footsteps coming up the stairs towards my room.

Tae: You brats are too noisy! Give me a break!

The door opens violently and Granny's angry voice echoes throughout the room.

Koujaku, the man in green, gas mask guy and all I stop moving and turn to look at Granny as if we were little chicks.

Tae: You youngsters...

A very visible blood vessel appears on her forehead, and she looks at us with eyes burning with anger.


Tae: Everyone, downstairs! Right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment