Saturday 21 March 2015

Dramatical Murder - Phone Call with Mizuki

Phone Call with Mizuki

I feel uneasy as I go into the shop, and eventually I recieve a message.

It's from Koujaku.

[I saw Mizuki, but something seemed strange. When I talked to him, he kept spacing out and wouldn't react. I think you'de be better off listening instead of me.]

Aoba: Mizuki...

Something must be strange if Koujaku even sent me a message about it.

[If you have time, contact him. I'll come talk about the details later.]

Maybe he really is overdoing it...

I leave the counter, walk towards the toilet, and call Mizuki.

Aoba: ..... Hello? Mizuki?

Mizuki (phone): ...Aoba, huh? What's the matter?

Good, he answered the phone.
I feel a little relieved.

Aoba: Ah, nothing. I don't really have anything important to say, I just wanted to talk.

Mizuki (phone): What, we just saw each other yesterday. You're a weird guy.

Aoba: Nn... Naah. I just was wondering if you're okay.

Mizuki (phone): Course I am. Why?

Aoba: Because when we met yesterday, I thought you didn't seem so hot. Just a little, though.

Mizuki (phone): So you called because you were worried. Thanks. But I'm okay.

Aoba: Really?

Mizuki (phone): Yeah.

Aoba: Alright. Well then, let's talk some more another time.

Mizuki (phone): Right. Bye then.

Aoba: .....

After the call, I sigh and head back to the counter.

There was no life in Mizuki's voice after all.

He said he was okay, so I didn't listen too deeply, but...

On top of Granny falling down yesterday, my worries just keep growing.

I hope they're just imaginary fears...

I spend the rest of the afternoon worrying about Mizuki and Granny, unable to concentrate on work.

No comments:

Post a Comment