Friday 20 March 2015

Diabolik Lovers - Shu

Shu

Shu: Huh... Me? What a pain...

...He kinda seems like an unmotivated person. But compared to the others... he feels a little more normal..

Ayato: Why'd you choose him? You have no taste, Breastless!

Laito: Yeah yeah. This guy might usually seem unmotivated but he's pretty bad~!

Shu: Hah! ...Shut up. Well, if there's a meal that comes tumbling in witout me doing anything, then I'd welcome it. If you still want to be sucked by me... then offer your neck to me.

Yui: ...!

E-Exactly how unmotivated is he?! ...Well, I guess this situation is good for me.

Shu: Oi, you guys. Listen carefully. If you're laying a hand on her... well, do as you please. But killing her is NG.

Kanato: Eh? We can't? Why?

Shu: I don't know. They're his orders. "Treat the guest hospitably."

Yui: Please say that sort of stuff earlier...!

Shu: It was a pain.

Yui: A-A pain...?!

Ayato: What the hell is he thinking? Why do we have to treat this boring human girl well?

Subaru: So annoying. That person... She's an eyesore, darting about.

Reiji: ...Impudent talk. Then why don't you kill her? That is, if it's okay ro disobey that person, Subaru.

Subaru: Tch... Dammit! I'll kill her one day. Along with him.

Laito: Hnnn. It's like as if there's meaning to it. I wonder if that guy's planning something...

Kanato: Do you mean that there's somethin about this girl?

Laito: I wonder. I don't understand that guy's way of thinking at all.

Yui: I don't understand.

Ayato: Shut up, Breastless. This is our problem.

This "person" they're talking about is the Church person Father spoke of?

And, for some reason because of some relation to that person, vampires live here.

Where on earth did the whole "relative" thing go?

Shu: Anyhow, it's like that, so keep it to an extent she doesn't die. You too, don't make such a ruckus. It disturbs me.

Yui: ...!

Anyhow, I'll have to find a way to contact Father and sneak out of here.

Even so, how did it become such an unexpected situation...?!

No comments:

Post a Comment