Thursday 12 March 2015

Diabolik Lovers - The Sakamaki Brothers

The Sakamaki Brothers

Yui: Ah...!!

Ayato: Ugh...!? Wh-What was that right now?!

Reiji: Why is it so noisy. I would prefer it if you weren't so noisy after waking up, Ayato.

Ayato: Ugh... Reiji...

Reiji: Whatever is the matter? You look out of it.

Uu... Right now I need to run...!?

~Yui starts running~

Ayato: ...! Oi!!

Yui: P-Please save me...!!

Reiji: Ha? ...You ar?

Yui: I-I am... Komori Yui. From today onwards I will be living with you...

Reiji: Eh? Living with us? What is the meaning of this, Ayato?

Ayato: Ugh... I dunno! I mean, breastless! You didn't say anything about this a while ago.

Yui: Th-That's because... you attacked me all of a sudden... Wait, breastless...!?

Ayato: Idi-ot! It's because you don't have that, br-ea-st-le-ss!

Yui: Uu...!!

Wh-What the heck!? What exactly is going on?

Ayato: Anyway, Reiji. Did you hear anything about that?

Reiji: No, I haven't heard a thing.

Yui: I-In that case, as I thought... there must be a mistake... Um... You are?

Reiji: I am Reiji. Sakamaki Reiji.

Yui: Reiji-san...

I'm glad. With this person I am able to talk to them, unlike that person called Ayato.

Yui: Umm...

Laito: Oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my~?

Yui: Ah...!?

Laito: There's a cute human female in thi~s place?

Yui: Kyaa?!

Th-This person appeared abruptly!?

Laito: Ufufufufu... Hello and nice to meet you, Bitch-chan...

Yui: ...!!!!

He licked me...!?

Reiji: Laito. Is it not bad manners to do that in the first meeting with a lady?

Laito: Nfu. You are as stiff as usual. Isn't it fine? I'm just sampling a delicious girl.

Ayato: Damn, I'll kill you, bastard. Putting your drool on Breastless before I did.

Laito: Kukuku. You have to put your saliva on delicious things, no? Or else, your uncivilized brothers will eat it up. Wouldn't you agree, Kanato-kun?

Kanato: -Let me also have a taste. You're not allowed to move, okay? *licks*

Yui: Wah...!!

Kanato: ...Mm. Sweet... An unusually delicious girl compared to the rest of the dirty human species.

Yui: ...!?

...O-Once again, another person appeared... suddenly... Just what exactly... is the meaning of this?

Moreover, I was... licked again...!

Kanato: Hey, why is this girl here?

Laito: She isn't this night's side dish?

Ayato: Idiot. You guys have it wrong in your head about "side dish". This one is mine. Because ore-sama the one who saw her first, you know? Hehehe.

Reiji: -But, you missed out.

Ayato: Fuck off, Reiji!! Don't say unnecessary things!!

Subaru: Haa... dull.

Yui: Ah...!?

The voice is coming from... nowhere?

Ayato: Aa? Oi, this voice is that Subaru bastard!? Show yourself.

Subaru: Hmph...

...!? Just now, I'm surely not mistaken... I thought it was my imagination but...

This person... came out of nowhere!

Subaru: I thought there was the smell of a human... The reason is you, huh. Thanks to you, my precious sleeping time is gone. Just what exactly is going on?

Yui: S-Saying such a... thing!

What should I do...? These people are weird somehow...!?

Subaru: Oi, how about saying something? Aa?

~Subaru kicks the wall~

Yui: Kyaa...!!

Laito: Woah~! As hotheaded as ever, little brother. Kukuku.

Subaru: Shut uo, you year-round slut! I don't think of you as an older brother at all.

Kanato: ...Annoying. If you don't close that impudent mouth, I'll chop it up, you know?

Subaru: Hmph. Can you even do such a hard thing, pipsqueak?

Kanato: ...Teddy. Look over there. That person will be our next prey.

Reiji: *sigh* Well, well. Will you all stop being irresponsible? Even a gentle person like me will start to become angry. Go burn and seethe as you wish... is what I would like to say but... I will not tolerate my naughty brothers struggling for this girl. First of all, I would like to hear the reason as to why this girl lost her way to this place.

Yui: Th-That's... because... uu...

What do I do... I'm scared!

Yui: Because...

Ayato: What's up, Breastless? Are you trembling?

Laito: Nfu. As I thought, how cu~te. It makes me want to eat you up right now.

Kanato: Heh. I can hear your teeth chattering. It looks like we're quite scary.

Yui: I-Isn't it obvious? I-In such a spooky atmosphere. Besides, I don't understand... anything about you guys.

Ayato: What don't you understand? We're very easy to understand, aren't we?

Laito: Well, not as easy to understand as Ayato-kun though...

Reiji: Look, please do not disrupt. The talk will not advance. Behave yourselves before I really become angry. You there, girl. You aren't scared so much that you cannot talk. Explain your situation quickly. *whipping sound* If you don't want to be struck by my whip that is.

Yui: Uu... I u-understand! I'll talk! I'll talk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment