Thursday 19 March 2015

Diabolik Lovers - Reiji

Reiji

Reiji: Oh.. So you have chosen me. It is admirable that you are so eager for me to discipline you.

Yui: T-That's not what I meant...

It's just that it feels like it'd be the same no matter who I go with...

Shu: Heh, I don't care eitheri way. But we're asked not to kill her?

Reiji: ...

...Suddenly the atmosphere feels dangerously tense. It looks like these two have a bad relationship...

Kanato: We can't kill her? Why?

Shu: I dunno. It's just what he said. "Treat the guest respectfully".

Yui: Then why couldn't you have said something sooner...!

Shu: It was bothersome.

Yui: B-Bothersome...!?

Ayato: What the hell is that bastard thinking? Why do we have to treat some human chick with respect?

Laito: Hmm. I wonder what this means? That person's probably planning something, huh...

Kanato: You mean there's something about this girl?

Laito: Maaaaybe? I never really understand what that person's thinking.

Yui: P-Please don't talk about me as if I'm not here.

Ayato: Shut it, Breastless. It's our family's problem.

...Could it be that "that person" they're talking about is the person from the Church that my father mentioned?

I-If that's the case, then why would that person be associated with the vampires here...

Didn't he say I was going to some relatives...

Shu: Anyway, that's how it is. So keep her alive.

Reiji: Hmph... I suppose that is fine. I will endeavor to discipline you into a proper lady worthy of this mansion.

Yui: ...!!

I really need to find a way out of here and contact my dad somehow.

Either way... How in the world did I get myself into such an outrageous situation...!?

No comments:

Post a Comment