Wednesday 11 March 2015

Diabolik Lovers - Father

Father

Yui: Ehh!? ...Y-You've been summoned by a foreign church? And you're saying you'll be gone by tomorrow...

Father: Don't shout like that, Yui. Please calm down a little.

Yui: C-Calm down, you say... Anyone would act like this after hearing such a sudden thing, right? And that overseas assignment... just where is it?

Father: Hmm. It... sounds like it's in Eastern Europe.

Yui: Ea-Eastern Europe!? The east of Europe?

Father: Yes. When I was young, I spent some time there. An official request from the church came suddenly.

Yui: That... Then what will become of this church?

Father: It will be passed down to a successor immediately. Please rest assured of that matter. Moreover... If anything happens, you will be in Japan.

Yui: ...Eh?

Father: Yui... Please listen carefully. I was... thinking of going alone.

Yui: ...!?

Father: You... I cannot take you along with me.

Yui: That...! Saying that you're going alone... I want to go together with you...

Father: You mustn't!

Yui: ...Uu! ? Father?

Father: I apologize... Living away from you... is very painful for me. But... all of this is... for your sake. Please understand.

Yui: Uu... For my... sake? The only daughter you have and you're leaving her alone in Japan?

Father: Ah...

Father looks very pained... and yet, why can't we go together?

Yui: ...You can't refuse? That request.

Father: I've thought about that countless time. But... it's a task that only I can do.

Yui: A task that only Father can do?

Father: Ah... A-At any rate, I've made some precise preparations so that you have no troubles living. I will be departing tomorrow night. Your luggage has been collected, please rely on the person at this address.

Yui: ...Is there someone... there?

Father: Because we were estranged I never told you about him, but this is the house of a distance relative. He is connected to the Church so he understands these circumstances. He won't do anything bad to you, that's why you can think of him as a substitute for me and rely on him for anything.

Yui: ...Fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment