Wednesday 11 March 2015

Diabolik Lovers - Entering the Haunted Mansion

Entering the Haunted Mansion

To think that it's this "Haunted Mansion"...

Yui: Haa... As I thought, even if it was impossible, I should have went with Father.

But at that time Father... had such an angry look. I felt like he didn't want to take me along no matter what.

What could be the reason for that kind of opposition?

Moreover, that task which only Father can do... what is it?

Father is... just a Catholic priest... If I had to pick a strong point, it'd be tending the garden trees...

~door creaks open~

Yui: Eh...!?

Right now... did this door just open by itself?

Yui: Ah... it couldn't have, right...

~she knocks on the open door~

Yui: -Excuse me! Is anyone here? ...I am the daughter, Yui! I think my father mentioned the situation but... I'll be entering?

~she enters teh house~

I came in but... as I thought, there is no sign of anyone being here, huh.

But the door opened, which means someone must be here! T-That's obvious...!

Yui: Uu... I-I'll be coming in?

Uuu... Still, it really is scary... But, I can't stand out here forever.

~she walks to the living room~

...Absolutely no one is here... how strange. If that is so, what was with the door opening?

Yui: ...As I thought... Father must have written a mistake on the memo.

I'll try contacting Father... though I don't want to worry him too much...

But I'm not making any progress like this, huh... Ummm, cellphone... cellphone... is... wha!?

Ayato: .........

Yui: Kyaa!!

J-Just now... in the flash of the lightning... I saw a person!

Yui: U-Um... E-Excuse me?

Ayato: .........

Is she sleeping? N-No, but... this person...

Yui: Hello? Who is here?

Ayato: .........

Yui: Hello? Are you alright...?

Ah...!? I touched his skin for an instant with a finger bit... it's really cold?

Yui: Eh? There's no... breathing...!! He's dead!!? Ah... Uu!!

What is this...! All of a sudden my heart hurts...!!

...What is happening to me...!

???: Where are you? Where... Where are you?

Ugh... Someone's voice... is in my head...

Yui: Haa... Haa... Ugh... Anyway... I have to call... the ambulance...

My own health is strange but... more importantly, I have to do something about this person first.

~she pushes some buttons on her cellphone~

Yui: -He-Hello? I would like to call an ambulance. Umm... There's a dead person here. Eh? Address... U-Umm... I'm at...

Ayato: ...nn...

Yui: ...Eh?

Ayato: ...noisy...

Yui: Kyaaaa!?

My an-ankle... was grabbed...!?

Ayato: Ah-...? What the heck... Why are you screaming and making so much noise by yourself?

Yui: Ahhh?!

Just a minute ago... the person with the stopped heart... Why!?

Ayato: What the... It's a girl. What are you doing in a plae like this? Ah?

Yui: Y-You... You... just a minute ago...

Ayato: What's this about a while ago? I was just sleeping peacefully by myself... Is there a problem with that?

Yui: Sl-Sleeping!? B-But... certainly a while ago...

His heart was stopped, right?

Ayato: -What's this about "certainly a while ago"?

Yui: Ah...!?

Wha...!? H-He pushed me down!?

Ayato: You're like the moth that flew straight into the flame, huh? Right when I'm hungry. There's a feast right when I wake up... Hehehe...

Yui: Le-Let me go!! What are you doing... all of a sudden!?

Ayato: That's my line. You're the one who came in all of a sudden.

Yui: T-That's true but... But I...

Ayato: Shut up.

Yui: Ah...! N-No!!

~struggling sounds~

Ayato: What a lively prey. Don't struggle... be a little... more quiet...

~tearing sound~

Yui: K-Kyaaa!?

Th-This person... is strange! Doing this so suddenly...

Yui: Uu... Don't touch me!!

God...!?

~loud heartbeat~

Ayato: Whoah!?

~Ayato moves back~

No comments:

Post a Comment