Tuesday 31 March 2015

Diabolik Lovers - Ayato Maniac Prologue

Maniac Prologue

Flashback

Ayato: Uwaaaaaa-!!

[splashing sound]

Ayato: *coughs and gasps for air*...!

[splashing sounds]

Cordelia: Stay there and cool your head a little.

Ayato: No way... Mothe...r...

Cordelia: Who said taht you could get up?

Ayato: Ugh...!

Cordelia: Not yet. This is a punishment, after all. You can't be inferior to anyone. Even being equal is bad. You must always be the strongest, or else... If you can't do that, then... you're not my son! I don't want you if you're not the best. I'll be done with you.

Ayato: No! I don't want that, Mother! Uuu, ugh...

Richter: ...Oh dear. It seems you're as extreme as ever.

Cordelia: Ah, Richter. That's not true. This is just a punishment. I'm disciplining him.

Ayato: Richter...!

Richter: In that case... To summon me to such a place... Is it so I can be used as another form of punishment?

Ayato: ...!?

Cordelia: Ufufu, I don't want you to punish this child. The person who neglects me and is infatuated with that woman... I want to punish that person... nn... *kissing sounds*

Richter: *more kissing*...

Cordelia: Richter...

Richter: You really are a cruel person, aren't you... Trying to use me even after you are fully aware of my feelings.

Cordelia: Oh my, aren't you the same, taking advantage of me, as well? You're using my blood, aren't you? In order to win against that person.

Richter: ...Cordelia...

Cordelia:...nn *kissing sounds*... ufufu. Let's go somewhere else.

Richter: ...yes...

Ayato: N-No... Don't, Mother! *crying* Stop it... Noooooo-!!

Present Day

[in Ayato's room]

Ayato: ...tch! ...haa, haa.

[in Yui's room]

Yui: Haa, it seems I've woken up.

I feel as if I saw an unpleasant dream, but... I really don't remember any of it.

Yui: I should get a glass of water...

[sound of breaking glass}

Yui: Eh...? Wh-What was that!?

[Yui runs out of her room and into the kitchen]

Ayato: Uwaaaaaaa-!!

[more glass breaking]

Yui: Wha...! A-Ayato-kun!? What are you...

Ayato: Shit! Why this-!!

[more breaking sounds]

Yui: St-Stop it!! Ayato-kun!!

[Yui runs up to Ayato]

Ayato: *gasp*...!?

Yui: You hurt your hand...! What's the matter? What happened?

Ayato: ...ugh...

Yui: Ah, if we don't hurry and treat the injury...

[grabbing sound]

Yui: Eh...!?

Ayato: ...damn it...

[grabbing sound]

Yui: Ah...! Ayato-kun!?

The power of his arms grabbing hold of me... it's more powerful than usual...!

Ayato: ...*biting sound* haa...!

Yui: Noooo! Ow, it hurts!

Ayato: ...*sucking sounds*...haa. Nn...

Yui: ...ah.

As I thought... this isn't the usual... Ayato-kun.

Ayato: Nn... *sucking sounds* haa...

Yui: Ayato...kun?

Ayato: That's right... I, too, am using this person's blood...

Yui: Eh?

Ayato: I'll surpass everything. I will... kill that person.

Surpass everything...? Kill? What does that mean? Who is "that person"?

Ayato: You'd better be prepared. This isn't anywhere near over.

Yui: Ayato-kun...

Even though he's smiling... somehow he looks lonely... It's an empty smile.

[Yui wraps her arms around Ayato]

Ayato: ...!

Ah... W-Without thinking, I embraced him.

After all, more than usual... He looks so helpless.

Ayato: Yui...

Yui: Eh... ahh, yes...

Ayato: Already, from here on... I don't know what'll happen, you know... nn... *kiss*

No comments:

Post a Comment