Monday 30 March 2015

Diabolik Lovers - Ayato Dark Epilogue

Dark - Epilogue

Fashback]

Kanato: Aah, the bat I finally captured has escaped...! ...uu, waaaah...

Laito: Ah, come on, Kanato-kun, don't cry. We'll quickly be able to catch it again.

Ayato: That's right! Stop that crying! This Ayato-sama will catch it.

Laito: Okay, then let's go, Ayato-kun!

Ayato: Ah- wait up! Don't go ahead of ore-sama... Ugh!

Cordelia: So you were in a place like this, Ayato.

Ayato: Mother...

Cordelia: Don't just play around all day. Come, return home and study.

Ayato: I-I don't want to...! I was already studying endlessly until just a little while ago!

Cordelia: You... always being so inattentive, nothing really entered that head of yours, right?

Ayato: But...

Cordelia: I'm not listening to any excuses. Come now, we're going.

Ayato: Kanato and Laito are playing, so why is it ao bad if only I'm not studying!?

Cordelia: You're different from other children. Now, listen to me!

Ayato: No! I want to play more!

Cordelia: ...This brat, don't you dare talk back to me!

[slapping sound]

Ayato: Wah... ugh!

Cordelia: Like this, do you think you can be the best!? You absolutely can't lose! Not to the likes of that woman's children...!

Ayato: Mother...

Cordelia: You are not always the best. The best is you. The next head of the family... has to be you. You're the best. It must be true. If that's the case, then I... to that person... I, the mother of the son who will be the next head of the familu... I will be recognized. I absolutely can't lose to that old hag Beatrix--

Present Day

Ayato: Nn...

Yui: .........

Ayato: Haa... Breastless? Why are you here... Wait, ah- I brought you here, did I?

Yui: Are you all right? Ayato-kun. It seemed like you were having a considerable nightmare... Did you see an unpleasant dream?

Ayato: ...What's this? You're not going yo say your usual "You brought me in while I was sleeping again!" complaint?

Yui: That is...

After all, things seem strange somehow...?

Ayato: It's nothing. It's not something for you to be worried over.

Yui: Ayato-kun...

Ayato: If you're worried, though... Give me your blood. If you do that, I'll probably feel good again, you know?

Yui: .........

When I look closely, there's a thin layer of sweat on his forehead... Did he really see a frightening dream, after all?

Yui: ...all right.

Ayato: Ah?

[clothes rustling sound]

Yui: U-Umm... go ahead.

Ayato: You... are you an idiot?

Yui: "Idiot", you say... you're the one who told me to give you my blood...

Ayato: I didn't expect you to just offer your blood like that. I thought that if I asked for your blood, I'd get to see your reluctant facial expressions.

Yui: Hmm... Then, would you like me to pretend to dislike it?

Ayato: .......... Pfft, ahahahaha! You really said it!

Yui: Ugh...

I really was being serious, though...

Ayato: As I thought, you really are the best... nn...

Yui: ...!

Ayato: Haa... *sucking sounds* Nn, *sucking sounds* Your blood is... flowing into my body... It's really filling me up. Nn... *sucking sounds* ...That's right. If I have your blood... *sucking sound* If I have you, I can be the strongest... I can be the best... hurry... hurry and wake up.

Yui: Eh, best...? "Wake up"...ah!

Ayato: ...*sucking sounds*...nn.

Yui: Ah...! A-Ayato-kun...! If you... suck that much...

[grabbing sounds]

Ayato: Hehe, why are you struggling now? You're the one who volunteered to do this, right?

Yui: ...Ugh...

Ayato: Don't hold back. I'll drain you to your limits.

Yui: Y-You've already had plenty, haven't you!? Ah...

[Yui falls over, but Ayato catches her]

Ayato: Whoa...! What, have you already run low on blood?

I feel dizzy...

Ayato: Come on, I'm going to suck more... until you can't resist at all anymore.

Yui: Sto... ugh. Geez, really...!

Ayato: Hehe, I already told you, didn't I? "You can't escape from me anymore", that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment