Wednesday 25 March 2015

Diabolik Lovers - Ayato Dark 7

Dark 7

Ayato: ...There we go. Hehe.

Is that... Ayato-kun's voice?

Ayato: Oi, wake up.

Yui: Nn...

Ayato: I said wake up, HEY!

[slapping sound]

Yui: Th-That... hurt, Ayato-kun...

Ayato: Are you awake now?

Yui: Nn... What? Eh...?

Ayato: Hehe.

What... is this... my arms are bound in chains...

Yui: Ah...! A-Ayato-kun! No, what is this...!

My body is fastened to something! This place is... the game room?

Ayato: What a nice view. Hehe. Tonight... I was so excited I couldn't sleep. Play with me for a while.

Yui: P-Play you say... Before that, let me out of these chains...!

Ayato: Idiot. Because they're necessary for my game I went out of my way to tie you up, you know?

Yui: Game...?

Ayato: Yep... Like this!

[a dart is thrown]

Yui: Kyaa!

Right now, the thing that grazed my cheek was... a dart!

Ayato: Right now you're a dart target. Hehe, what perfect control. As one would expect from someone like me. Your blood is finally spilling from that tiny wound...

[he licks her cheek]

Yui: ...uu...

Ayato: ...Haa. If it spills too much, I'll have my hands full tryin g to get rid of it all. Now, where shall I aim for next?

Yui: St-Stop it... Why are you...

He's always bullying me but... tonight the atmosphere is somehow different...

The air surrounding Ayato-kun is... cçlose but it's hard to breathe...

Ayato: Why you say? I wonder...? Hah...!

[another dart is thrown]

Yui: Kyaaa!

Ayato: Hehe, because I wanted to see that expression of yours.

Ayato-kun... has a serious look on his face. He's not like normal and I can feel his thirst for blood...

Ayato: If you want forgiveness, try begging for your life.

Yui: Eh...?

Ayato: "You can do what you like with my blood, so please spare my life, at least" or something like that. Ah- wait, no. That sounds kind of boring. Occasionally, I should demand more from you. "Please sip my blood and make me feel good". Fufu, that sounds right.

Yui: "M-Make me feel good", you say... I can't say such a thing...

Ayato: If you can't say it, then... It's just that these darts will mangle your body?

Yui: ...!

[Choice]
-> Do it if you can

Yui: ...If you think you can do it, then go ahead and try.

H-Huh?

Ayato: ...What?

Yui: If you're fine with mangling my body... And causing my blood to go to waste, that is.

Ayato: What did you just say?

Yui: You're the one who's pleased by my blood, aren't you? If you wound my body more than necessary, this blood that you love so much might go to waste. And if you kill me, then this blood will never be yours again.

Ayato: Why, you...!

Yui: But if you're all right with that... Then, by all means, do as you please.

I... Why am I saying these things...!

Ayato: ...You actually said it. If that's the case, I'll do what you wished for!

[Choice]
-> I will do as you say

Yui: I understand... I'll say it.

Ayato: Hmm? Aren't you obedient. If that's the case... Come on. Beg me. Say that you want my fangs.

Yui: .........M-My... blood...

Ayato: ...Blood? What's wrong? I won't let you off until you say it to the end.

Yui: Blood...

A-As I thought, it's too embarrassing. I can't say it...!

Ayato: ......... Time over.

Yui: Eh...?

[End of Choices]

Ayato: I'll pierce that heart with all my strength...!

Yui: ...!

The dart tip... is in a straight line to the middle of my chest...!

Yui: Nooooo!

[something is caught]

Yui: ...Ah...!

I-It... didn't hit...?

Ayato: You should thank my generosity.

Yui: ...!

In the instant before it pierced my chest, Ayato-kun stopped the dart...? W-When did he get so close...

Yui: ...Uu...

M-My voice won't work... My body is trembling... It won't lessen.

Ayato: That's good.... irrestible... Your trembling reaction at the brink of death. Because of that reaction, I'll let you for today.

O-Ouch, Ayato.kun's hand is gripping my chin... with a strength stronger than usual...!

Ayato: Ah, my bad. Does it hurt? I can't control the strength of a full moon. Hehe. Did you know? A vampire is stronger on the night of a full moon? To that extent, our thirst for blood is also highest.

Eh...

Ayato: ...Nngh...

Yui: Nnn...

M-My lips... he bit them...!

Ayato: ...Ha.... Heh, it really is nice, how you are today. Such inrresistible reactions. It makes me not want to miss even one.

Yui: ...Haa!

Ayato: ...Haa. Still your blood is exceptional... I'm filling up quickly with strength. Hehe, amazing...!

[kissing noises]

Ayato: ...Nn... ha.

Yui: Nn...!

Ayato: This is bad, I can't stop...! Ha, nngh...

Monologue

So that not one drop of blood would be spilled frm my lips
Our lips pressed deeply and deeply to the point of being unable to breathe.

This isn't a kiss.
To Ayato-kun, I am just food as usual.
It is the act of sucking blood.

That's how I should be thinking, yet...
A helpless sense of loss hit me.

My first kiss
Had the... iron taste of blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment