Monday 23 March 2015

Diabolik Lovers - Ayato Dark 4

Dark 4

There really was too much homework assigned for today...

I can't concentrate if I go back to the house, so I'll stay behind a little while here.

Ayato: Yo, we're going home, Breastless.

Yui: Ayato-kun... I told you to stop calling me by that nickname.

Ayato: But I can't remember your actual name. Besides, if I call you "Breastless", you respond immediately, right, Br-esa-st-less?

Yui: ...!

I-It's not big... but!

Yui: It's Yui, Komori Yui! Remember it well.

Ayato: Anyway, what are you even doing? You.

H-He's not even listening...

Yui: ...You can tell just by looking, can't you? It's today's assignment.

Ayato: Ugh, really!? A person this serious can't exist!

Yui: The Ayato-kun who doesn't work on these things is the one who should change!

Ayato: Geez, you can do that sort of thing at home. Hurry up and let's return.

Yui: At home, a certain somebody is a hindrance so I can't work, that's why I'm doing it at school.

Ayato: I'm hungry, you know. Hurry and return so you can feed me!

[grabbing sound]

Yui: H-Hey! Give me back my notebook!

Ayato: No way. When we get back to the house I'll return it.

...Geez!

Yui: ...Ah! There's a beautiful girl with huge breasts in the corridor!

Ayato: What!?

Yui: An opportunity!

[Yui grabs her notebook back]

Ayato: Ah...! Why, you!

Yui: The Ayato-kun tricked by me is pretty poor!

I'm always being tricked, after all. It's all right to get revenge once in a while, right?

But... Somehow, like this, it feels just like we're normal classmates.

...If Ayato-kun wasn't a vampire... I wonder if we could normally get along with each other?

Ayato: To do that to this Ayato-sama, you've got real guts...

Uh oh... Is he angry? But feeding on me here would be bad!

[Choice]
-> I'm not afraid!

Yui: E-Even if you make that sort of face, I'm not afraid of Ayato-kun!

Ayato: Heh? You said it...

Yui: Eh...!?

[sound of a thud]

Ayato: Then... I'll just have to make you scream in fear more, huh?

[grabbing sound]

Yui: Kyaa...!

[Choice]
-> If you want to go home, then go home by yourself

Yui: Anyway! I can't go home until I finish this. If you want to go home, then go home by yourself.

Ayato: .........

I-I said it!

Ayato: So annoying.

Yui: Eh...!?

Ayato: I don't hate girls who are spirited, but... girls that defy ore-sama piss me off.

Yui: W-Wait...

Ayato: From now on, you won't be able to oppose me again.

Yui: Kyaa...!

[End of Choices]

Yui: A-Ayato-kun!?

Ayato: If you won't return home, then it can't be helped. I'll just have to eat here.

Yui: W-Wait a second! There's still other students...!

Ayato: What, there's no one else here. It's just you and me...

Yui: Th-There's still people in the corridor, if someone sees...!

Ayato: It's fine. Doesn't the thrill of it turn you on? *sucking sounds*

Yui: Ah...! Nn.

I-I can't! If I let my voice out, we'll be noticed!

Ayato: Haa... Your brain's not too good, huh. Hehe.

Yui: ~~~!

Ayato: That's great. That enduring face. It's fine, isn't it? Letting out your voice. Nn...

Yui: Hyaa... nn.

Ayato: Hehe, hey, don't cover your mouth. Remove your hand.

Yui: ...I-I get it! It's my loss. Let's return to the house!

Ayato: Hmph, it's too late for that. To what extent will you try to hold back your voice? Hehe, let's see? ...nn. *sucking sounds*...

Yui: ...!

Ayato: ...*sucking sounds*

Yui: ...nn...

It... It hurts... It seems liuke he's biting more powerfully than usual.

Ayato: Hehe, you're really hanging in there.

Yui: I-It's enough now, isn't it?

Ayato: Haa... How obstinate. I wanna make you let out more of your voice.

Yui: Kyaa...! Nn... nnnn-!

Ayato: Haa *sucking sounds*...

M-My head... I feel dizzy...

Ayato: ...*sucking sounds* haa.

[Yui falls over]

Ayato: Oops, did I suck too much? How nice, this situation. Let's do it again later.

My body's lost its power... I can't move...

Ayato: Now then, my stomach's full so I guess I should go home. See you later, Breastless.

Yui: Eh...!?

Could it be he's going to leave me here like this!?

T-Too cruel...

Ayato: Or so I thought, but... well, it'd be no fun if a low-class demon attacked you, huh?

[Ayato picks her up]

Yui: Eh...?

Ayato: You're my food. Don't totter around just because you lost some blood. The scent of your blood is dangerous, you know. You never know what sort of guys will approach you.

My tottering around... Whose fault is it...

Ayato: Ore-sama is specially bringing you home. You should feel honored.

How annoying... But... To be treated like this once in a while...

I'm troubled as to what kind of face I should show.

No comments:

Post a Comment