Tuesday 24 March 2015

Da Capo II - Yoshiyuki's Power

Yoshiyuki's Power

Humans are creatures that dream.

Different from others,

They want to be special.

They want to be adored by others,

Just like the heroes in comics and games,

Achieving great things with unique powers.

Of course, no one believes deep down that it could ever happen.

Everyone knows there's no magic in this world.

But, every night before I sleep,

I close my eyes and imagine myself...

Flying free, up in the sky,

Moving too fast for any eye to see, firing lasers from the palms of my hands,

Rushing to the rescue of my damsel in distress,

And of course, our happy ending.

A dream like that.

Well, since it was a dream, anything was allowed, even all kinds of unreasonable developments.

Even if half the world was destroyed, it would be back to normal the next day.

After all, it's only a dream.

The heroines were all girls from famous pop idol groups.

Furthermore, they were all there, just for me. THAT kind of thing's allowed, too.

It never caused anyone else any problems, anyways.

.........

Yoshiyuki: Hahh.

To be honest, it was troublesome for me.

My power.

I had the power to be shown other people's dreams.

It was a strange ability I had, but I couldn't think of it as anything special.

Actually, I didn't even want to be special like that.

If anybody wanted to take this power away from me, I'd be happy to give it to them.

Dreams are incoherent to begin with, especially when they're someone else's dreams.

That makes then even harder to digest.

Yoshiyuki: So, how long is this going to last?

The hero resued the heroine and reached the climax in this adventurous love romance with no explanation. However, it doesn't seem like it'll end anytime soon.

There was a businessman being mobbed by a group of idol singer heroines, and nobody knew exactly how many members were in the group because of the cn«onstant member changes.

What a happy face.

Yoshiyuki: Well, it's only a dream...

With the expection of certain areas, we will continue our live dream broadcast.

The annoucement trailed by through my brain.

I guess someone's dreaming overtime, since I'm seeing it in late-night broadcast mode.

The businessman was ready to get to it.

Yoshiyuki: That's what you wanted all this time, huh?

Then the adventure story at the beginning was unnecessary.

Yoshiyuki: Ghahhhhhh.

I let out a large yawn.

This was the downside to being shown someone else's dreams.

Not getting enough sleep for the next day.

Yoshiyuki: This isn't worth it.


It seemed to go on forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment