Saturday 21 March 2015

Da Capo II - She's a robot

She's a robot

Yoshiyuki: That's because she's a robot and I have to make sure nobody finds out about her.

That's exactly what I'm not supposed to say.

Otome: .........

Yume: .........

They looked at me like some extremely poor deluded child.

Yes, that's an appropriate reaction.

That would be the normal reaction when someone tells you about a robot.

I wish I could react that way too!

Yume: Well, I don't care what you and Amakase-san do in secret. It's none of my business, even if I AM your sister. However, please don't do anything that would make me feel ashamed of being your sister.

Otome: Just checking, you do know that sexual harassment is a serious crime, yes?

Yoshiyuki: I didn't do that!

Geh, why wouldn't they trust me?

No comments:

Post a Comment