Wednesday 25 March 2015

Da Capo II - Saturday Morning

Saturday Morning

12.18 Sat.

Yoshiyuki: ...I'm tired.

That was the first thing I thought when I woke up.

Last night's dream was surely having an after effect.

Yoshiyuki: .........

With my mind still foggy, I looked at my alarm clock.

I could safely say it was still morning.

And today's Saturday.

Yoshiyuki: Hmm, I'm going back to sleep.

As I tried to crawl back into bed, I heard my phone going off.

Yoshiyuki: Who could it be at this time of day?

The screen showed Koko's name.

I pressed the button to answer.

Yoshiyuki: Yeees?

Koko: Why do you sould like you're still asleep? Everyone's already here.

Yoshiyuki: Huh?

Koko: We're rehearsing for the puppet show. Didn't I tell you we're starting today?

Yoshiyuki: Ah, uhh...

Koko: Where are you now?

Yoshiyuki: I-I'm on my way, walking down the cherry blossom tree lined street...

Koko: .........

Yoshiyuki: I-I'm still in bed, ma'am.

Koko: Hahhh.

What am I going to do with you?

I could almost hear her saying that with that sigh.

Koko: Don't tell such obvious lies!

Yoshiyuki: I'm sorry.

Koko: Anzu and others are really mad at you. Jeez.

Yoshiyuki: I'm ashamed.

Koko: Just get up and get over here right now.

Yoshiyuki: Yes.

I hung up the phone and got up.


I changed super fast and darted out of my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment