Saturday 7 March 2015

Da Capo II - Reminiscing

Reminiscing

12.16 Thu.

The bright sunshine on my eyelids set my optic nerve alight.

Otome: Good morning, Otouto-kun. It's morning.

Yume: Nii-san, it's morning. Please wake up.

Sweet scents, sweet voices, and soft sensations. Breath faintly touching my skin.

Otome: Come on, you better wake up.

Hmm? What's this lovely wake-up call...?

I stretched my arm out to turn off the alarm.

Squish.

Otome: Ahh.

I touched a strangely soft switch.

What is that sensation from?

Yume: Come on, Nii-san. Stop goofing around and wake up already.

I felt my cheek being pinched.

It didn't hurt.

It didn't hurt, but it made my mind start clearing up.

Yoshiyuki: Mmm, mmm.

I slowly opened my eyes.

Then I saw Oto-nee and Yume peering at my face up close.

Yoshiyuki: ...What are you doing?

Otome: What are we doing? ...Well.

Yume: We woke up before you, so we were just watching you sleep.

Otome: That's right. Your sleeping face is so cute, Otouto-kun!

What a pair. They are sisters after all.

Their marvelous smiles and sensual words almost made me smile.

Yoshiyuki: No, no... well, I guess that too, but why are you sleeping here in the first place?

Yume: What do you mean why? We always sleep together, don't we?

Otome: That's right. Otouto-kun, you're such a sleepyhead!

She poked my cheek as she spoke.

Yume: Hey, Onee-chan, that's not fair.

Yume poked my other cheek, trying to compete with her sister.

Their soft fingertips poked my cheeks.

The older sister poked mischievously,

and the younger sister poked bashfully.

Yoshiyuki: .........

What's with this situation?

We always sleep... together?

Who does?

Three of us sleep together!?

As I became speechless, Yume puffed her cheeks in objection.

Yume: Sheesh, how long are you going to stay half-asleep, Nii-san? You sure are a sleepyhead.

Otome: I know. A naughty, sleepyhead such as Otouto-kun needs to be punished.

As she spoke, Oto-nee closed her eyes.

She slowly brought her face closer to mine.

Yume: Ah, I'm going to punish him too.

Yume closed her eyes too.

Yoshiyuki: .........

Is this... a dream?

Yeah, it must be. How could this be happening for real?

Well, who cares?

There are two beautiful girls in front of me and our faces are so close, we can feel each other's breath.

That's right, this is a dream.

At that moment, I became...

bold.

I became invincible!

No, I'm God!!

Since I know this is a dream, there's nothing to be afraid of!

You should never refuse a meal set before you. I'll thankfully bite into this delicious situation.

Yoshiyuki: Okay, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment