Thursday 26 March 2015

Da Capo II - Invitation

Invitation

Otome: Oh? Are you going to school, too, Otouto-kun?

As I stepped through the front door, I ran into Oto-nee.

Yoshiyuki: Ah, yeah. Rehearsals start today for the puppet show.

Otome: And you completely forgot about it, they called you, and now you're leaving in a hurry.

H-How does she know?

Otome: Look. Your shirt buttons are undone.

She leaned forward and fixed my buttons.

Yoshiyuki: That's okay.

Otome: No it's not. If you're untidy, it reflects badly on me as your sister.

She raised her face, and our faces were so close we could even kiss.

I could smell her shampoo.

I'm not trying to sound like Wataru, but Oto-nee smelled so sweet.

Otome: Good. COme on, don't have such a sleepy face.

She patted my cheek.

Yoshiyuki: Thank you. Are you going to school too, Oto-nee?

Otome: Yeah. I have some student council work.

Yoshiyuki: Shall we go together?

Otome: Aren't you in a hurry? You're late, right?

Yoshiyuki: Ah, you're right. Okay, I'm going.

Otome: Sure. Be careful.

Yoshiyuki: Okay.

After I took a few steps,

Otome: Ah, Otouto-kun.

She stopped me.

Yoshiyuki: Hmm?

Otome: Do you want to have lunch together?

As she said that, she waved the bag in her hand lightly with a smile.

Otome: I'll be in the student council room.

Yoshiyuki: I'll come if I'm feeling up for it.

Otome: Sure, okay.

As Oto-nee smiled at me, I started to run towards school.

Hmm, Oto-nee's handmade lunch.

That sounded good.

As I thought about stuff like that, I ran towards school.

No comments:

Post a Comment