Saturday 7 March 2015

Da Capo II - Intro

Intro

Silently,

Cherry blossoms danced in the air,

Surprisingly slowly,

Without making a sound.

Cherry blossoms were fluttering to the ground as fast as I could see,

As if they were trying to color this canvas,

As if they were trying to add color to this blank, white world.

They were gracefully dancing in the air.

They were so very beautiful-

Amazingly beautiful-

That even I, who was all alone,

Who could only shiver,

Who was so lonely,

And who was so lost, found myself fascinated

By that beautiful scene.

Therefore,

I thought that this must be a dream.

It was a blank dream.

A dream within a dream.

Although I knew I would wake up any minute,

I still longed to dream.

It felt like my heart was brimming with new expectations,

It felt like I could shed a tear as I basked in the sun,

And it felt like I was waiting for Spring to come in the middle of Winter

As I dreamt.

I squeezed the hand that was stretched out towards me.

It was a warm hand.

In this freezing cold world,

In the snow.

I seek out its warmth,

And I squeeze it.

That was...

The beginning of my dream that announced the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment