Monday 23 March 2015

Da Capo II - Info about Minatsu

Info about Minatsu

Yoshiyuki: Let's see...

I laid face down on my bed, and looked at the documents I'd pulled from my bag.

Yoshiyuki: Type HM-A06 Minatsu.

...Is what was written on the front cover.

Type HM-A06, huh...

In my mind, Amakase was no different from a human.

The disgruntled face.

The glaring eyes.

The screaming voice.

Although it was a fact that she was a robot, it still didn't seem real.

The impression I had of a robot was something that mechanically fulfilled its tasks with dulls eyes or was on display in a showcase.

I flipped through the pages.

I saw Amakase's specification and key points.

Her height was 151 centimeters and her weight was 36 kilograms.

Hmm, she's light for a robot.

Well, she isn't made of metal after all.

Her three sizes were 72-50-75.

I felt guilty reading this.

Her power source was a combination of solar power and a wind-up coil spring...

Yoshiyuki: Wind-up coil spring?

Seriously, a wind-up spring?

She's not some ancient tin toy.

I would think there's more efficient sources of power.

Well, I'm sure that's only a backup for dire emergencies.

...And Bananamin.

What? What's Bananamin?

Let's see, it's a necessary compound required to generate the energy for her AI's proper functionality.

It is ingested via bananas.

I guess it's like how people need carbs.

When Bananamin supplies are low, the AI's control system becomes overloaded, which may result in overheating.

Therefore, it is necessary to consume a banana once every eight hours.

That's why she ate a banana during lunch.

[Flashback]

Minatsu: There are two things I hate in this world. Only two. One, of course, is you humans. And the other is... Bananas.

[End of Flashback]

In order to live, she has to eat the thing she hates.

Worse, her body was built by the humans she hates.

I was certain that she was smart enough to appreciate the irony of the situation.

Humans were the ones who made her the way she was, and when they realized she was dangerous, they wanted to destroy her.

How selfish.

I don't blame her for hating humans.

I put the papers off to the side and turned the light off.

I laid on my back and closed my eyes.

I thought to myself that I should do what I could.

It was my resposibility as the one who woke her up.

Well, she sure wasn't willing to be friendly though.

I don't think we can have an amicable relationship...

However...

I guess I'll have to make an effort.

As I thought stuff like that, I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment