Tuesday 17 March 2015

Da Capo II - The Draft

The Draft

Anzu: Good morning.

Akane: Morning, morning!

I turned around when I heard voices from behind me. There were Anzu and Akane.

They must have just gotten off the bus.

They joined us and greeted Oto-nee and Yume.

Anzu: Here you are.

Yoshiyuki: Hmm? What's this?

Anzu: It's the script. It's just a draft, though.

Akane: It's full of love scenes for you and Koko-chan.

Anzu: Amazing scenes.

She grinned.

Hey, I wish you'd stop saying stuff like that.

My sisters don't appreaciate those kinds of jokes.

Otome: .........

Yume: .........

One was smiling and the other was keeping a straight face, but I could tell she had murderous intententions in her head.

Of course, she was thinking about me.

Anzu: Look through it, okay?

Akane: I'm counting on your impassioned performance.

Anzu and Akane walked briskly and went ahead of us.

I was left alone.

Yume: So?

Otome: Let me see that, Otouto-kun.

They took the script away from me.

Don't take them seriously, they were just joking.

Yume: Let's see.

Otome: Hmm.

Yume: Hmm.

Otome: I see.

They continued to read the script very carefully.

Otome: Yeah. This looks interesting.

Yume: It sure does.

Otome: Here.

She gave me back the script.

Otome: I'm even more excited about this now.

Oto-nee looked happy.

Yume: Nii-san is actually going to say those lines, huh? ...Hahaha.

Yume seemed to be having so much fun.

Yoshiyuki: Hahhh...


While I walked along with them, I flipped through the pages of the script and we passed through the school gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment