Wednesday 11 March 2015

Da Capo II - Discussing the Christmas Event with Otome and Yume

Discussing the Christmas Event with Otome and Yume

Otome: So what is your class doing, Otouto-kun?

Yoshiyuki: Oh, we're doing a puppet show.

Yume: A puppet show? That kind of puppet show?

Are there various types of puppet show?

Otome: So you're doing something creative, huh? I just assumed you'd do some type of stand.

Yume: Yeah, that's what I thought too. Doing something creative isn't really in your character, Nii-san. You're more like a maid cafe type. Or a cafe with bunny girls or girls wearing china dresses.

What a rude sister she is.

It bugs me that she knows my taste so well.

Yoshiyuki: Anzu and Akane wanted to do it. Actually, I thought it would be interesting too.

Otome: Are you sure you can do it? There isn't much time left. Do you think you'll have enough rehearsal time?

Yoshiyuki: I think it'll be okay. They were saying they already have a plan for the script. I was told I won't have too many lines.

Otome: What? You'll have some lines?

Oto-nee got excited and leaned forward.

Yoshiyuki: ...Yeah, I guess.

Otome: W-What's your part?

She leaned forward even more to be closer to me.

Yoshiyuki: Ah, well... The main character... I guess.

Otome: The m-main character? And? So? What kind of story is it? What's your part like?

Yoshiyuki: I haven't seen the script yet, so I'm not really sure. I think they were saying it'll be a romantic story...

Yume: Who's playing your partner?

She asked sharply.

She wasn't interested at all until now.

Otome: .........

Oto-nee was staring directly at me.

She wasn't even blinking.

The air felt heavy.

Yoshiyuki: ...Uh, K-Koko, maybe?

I answered in the form of a question.

Yume: Hmmm, you and Koko-sempai's love story, huh?

Don't put it that way!

Otome: Y-You can't do anything sexual, okay!

What is she saying? She's the student council president.

Yoshiyuki: How can we do anything sexual at an academy event?

Otome: Because it's you we're talking about!

What does that supposed to mean?

Yume: You're right, it's Nii-san we're talking about.

Don't agree with her.

Yume: But that should help you, shouldn't it, Onee-chan?

Otome: Hmm?

Yume: If Nii-san is busy because of the puppet show, then he shouldn't have time to do something bad, right?

Otome: Hmm, you're right. I'll only have to keep my eyes on Suginami-kun and yes, that will be a big help. Anyway, I can hardly wait.

Yoshiyuki: You don't need to come to watch the show, okay?

Otome: I'll be there for sure!

Oto-nee smiled.

Yoshiyuki: I'm telling you, it won't be that fun...

Otome: I'll be there for sure!

.........

Yoshiyuki: Uh, umm...

Otome: I'll be there for sure!

N-No!

She was already in "I won't hear anymore of it" mode.

When Oto-nee gets like this, there's nothing that changes her mind.

Yume: Maybe I'll go too, just for fun.

Yoshiyuki: You don't need to.

Yume: Sure I do. As your sister, how can I miss a once in a lifetime performance by my beloved brother?

Yoshiyuki: Please, just leave me alone.

Otome: Maybe we can go together.

Yoshiyuki: .........

Yume: Yeah, that sounds good. Let's go together.

The Asakura sisters looked at each other and smiled.

Those two sisters were ganging up on me.

Otome: So on the day of the performance, we'll...

Yume: Mhmm.

I continued to eat dinner quietly as the two talked and planned happily.

Yume kept looking at me every once in a while mischievously.

Oto-nee seemed to be truly looking forward to the performance.

This is horrible.

Yoshiyuki: Hahhh...

Maybe I should have voted for a haunted house...

I could only sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment