Sunday 22 March 2015

Da Capo II - Casual Night

Casual Night

After a while...

Sakura: I'm home! Sounds lke you're having a lot of fun.

As we talked, we heard Sakura-san's voice from the entryway.

Otome: Ah, welcome home, Sakura-san.

Sakura: Phew, I'm starving.

She sat down and breathed a deep breath.

Otome: I'll get your dinner ready.

Oto-nee got up immediately.

Sakura: Ooo, thank you... *cough, cough*

Otome: You promised not to say that, Pa.

Oto-nee prepared dinner while playing along with Sakura's act.

Domestic girls are so attractive.

Yume: ...What is it?

Yoshiyuki: Nothing.

Yume: Hmph. It's not like I can do anything domestic at all.

She looked away while pouting.

She knew what I was thinking.

Sakura: You have plenty of good things about you, Yume-chan, so don't worry.

Sakura-san said with a smile.

Otome: Here you are.

Oto-nee came back from the kitchen with re-heated food in her hands.

Sakura: Thank you.

Sakura: What were you all talking about earlier? Sure sounded like you were having so much fun.

Otome: We were talking about the Christmas party. Otouto-kun's class is doing a puppet show.

Yume: Furthermore, Nii-san is playing the main character. His class must like a challenge.

Sakura: Hmmm, that's something to look forward to.

Otome: Yes.

Yume: In a sense.

Yoshiyuki: Not at all.

Our three voices overlapped.

Otome: We were talking about practicing at home, starting today, since we don't have much time until the performance.

Yume: Knowing how Nii-chan is, I'm sure he won't practice on his own.

Yoshiyuki: That's not true.

Indeed, I never even thought of practicing at home.

Otome: You have a bad habit of lying with a straight face.

They knew I was lying.

Yume: Your nose twitches every time you tell a lie. It's so obvious.

Wow!

I didn't know about that.

Otome: Don't, Yume-chan. You can't tell him that.

Yume: Don't worry, bad habits are hard to break.

Yume acted knowledgeably.

I felt remorseful.

Yoshiyuki: Hmph, did you just notice? I've known that for the longest time. It's all been on purpose.

I spoke while being extremely careful not to move my nose.

Yume: See?

Otome: Y-Yeah, you're right.

Yoshiyuki: .........

Yume: It's pitiful that it's so obvious that he's trying really hard not to move your nose.

Otome: Y-You're right.

She looked at me with pity.

Sakura: Ahahahaha!

Sakura-san laughed.

Yoshiyuki: Whahhhh.


I ran back to my room and vowed to myself that I was going to practice how to lie in front of the mirrow every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment