Monday 9 March 2015

Da Capo II - The Assembly

The Assembly

Inside the gym, it was rather noisy with the roar of students.

The whole gym was packed full of people.

It was more full than usual because both the students from the main and affiliated campuses were gathered here.

Yoshiyuki: So what's today's assembly about, anyway?

Suginami: It's to go over some important points about the Christmas party, of course.

Wataru: It's coming up next week, huh?

Yoshiyuki: I see. So what are you doing this time, Suginami? I'm sure you're plotting something, aren't you?

Suginami: It's a trade secret for now. However, the only thing I can tell you at the moment is that... it'll be the largest scale event ever.

Wataru: I don't care what you do as long as you don't get me involved.

Yoshiyuki: Same here.

After we told him off, we faced forward.

Mayuki: We will now begin the Kazami Academy all-school assembly.

A voice echoed from the PA system.

Mayuki: First, we'll hear from teachers about some important points.

The voice was very clear and firm.

I looked just below the right side of the stage.

An energetic looking girl with short hair was there.

She had bright smile.

It was Kosaka Mayuki-sempai.

She was sophomore at the main campus, just like Oto-nee. She was the vice president of the student council.

She was very popular among the students because of her active and friendly personality.

However, I wasn't a big fan of hers.

Mayuki: Thank you. Nest, we'll go over some points regarding the Christmas party. Would the president of the student council, Asakura Otome-san, please take over?

Everyone in the gymnasium paid attention to the stage.

She slowly made her way up to the podium.

Her long hair fluttered.

Otome: Thank you. I have a few points to go over.

Her soft voice echoed.

Otome: As usual, our Kazami Academy will have the Christmas party for three days starting from December 23rd. The party will be open to the poublic on the 23rd and the 24th. The 25th will be a wrap-up party solely for the students and the school personnel.

Her words continued smoothly.

Wataru: (Hey, Otome-sempai is great, huh? Gosh, I can hardly control myself! She's got those looks! She's smart! And that great personality! She's so sweet and reliable and addition to that, she's a good cook.)

Otome: To allow sufficient preparation time, from next Monday on, afternoon classes will be...

Wataru: (Furthermore, she smells so good too... Her scent can easily satisfy my appetite. I'm not kidding.)

Yoshiyuki: (Shut up, Wataru.)

Wataru: (What? What's the matter? Unlike you, I can only take a look at her from a distance.)

Otome: ...However, this event is a part of the curriculum. Therefore, please make sure you behave properly.

Wataru: (Ahhh, I wish I had an older sister like Otome-sempai. Yoshiyuki, I envy the hell out of you!)

Yoshiyuki: (I call her my older sister, but she isn't my real sister though.)

Wataru: (That's even better! Damn it! I wish I could live in a house with beautiful sisters.)

Wataru groaned behind me.

Otome: Okay everyone, let's have a great time at the Christmas party.

Oto-nee smiled at everyone.

Her smile made us all feel warm.

I heard sighs from everywhere in the gymnasium.

The sighs came from all the fascinated guys.

Wataru: (Ahhh! Otome-sempai is the best. Ah, shit!)

Slam!

Yoshiyuki: (Ouch! What was that for?)

Wataru: (Shut up! You deserved it!)

The guys around us nodded with him.

Wataru: (You can even see her at home, that's not fair!)

Male Students: (He's right!)

All the guys agreed with Wataru.

Their eyes were bloodshot.

Yoshiyuki: There's nothing I can do about that. Can't you see?

Wataru: Damn! You just don't realize how lucky you are! Damn it!

Slam!

Yoshiyuki: (That hurts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment