Sunday 8 March 2015

Da Capo II - After the Cave

After the Cave

Yoshiyuki: What was that anyway?

Suginami: It's simple. An innovative robot was kept in the cave, and you activated her.

Yoshiyuki: What about Mizukoshi-sensei? Why did she come?

Suginami: I bet being a member of a research center is her real job, and being a teacher is just her part-time job. It's not unusual, actually.

I guess it's something like that too.

Suginami: Anyway, it was such a wonderful experience. I never thought of being able to see such a realistic robot.

Suginami talked excitedly as he remembered what happened.

Yoshiyuki: I know.

I touched my cheek that was punched by her.

I bet I'm the only person in the entire world who has been punched by a robot.

That doesn't make me happy at all, though.

Yoshiyuki: Let's see, ahhh!

Suginami: What's the matter?

Yoshiyuki: The time! Look at the time! We only have five minutes left until class starts!

Suginami: Yeah. Okay, let's run then.

Yoshiyuki: Fool! What about lunch?

Suginami: Forget about that. Instead, we were able to experience something special. It was a big plus, right?

Yoshiyuki: Damn it! Give me my lunch!

Suginami: I didn't take it from you, so I can't give it to you.

Yoshiyuki: Shit! I'm so hungry, I'm out of energy!

I burned more of what little energy I had left as we ran back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment